Chapter 9: Pizzas and Gang

A tiny footstep can be heard walking inside the black-haired teen's room, the tiny figure jumps on the bed and walks in front of Nawin's face, then proceeds to lick his cheeks. The Makasha stirs and opens his brown eyes to see Sairis barking at him.

"Sairis? Where have you been lately?" Nawin ask, sitting up and looks down at the puppy who just barks back, making him sigh and looks at the clock to see it's Saturday 'Hmm I might as well go visit Asia, but...' Nawin remember what happened the last time he went near the church 'I need to be careful, I did promise that I would visit her' Nawin mutter mentally and heads to the bathroom, but he pause by the door and turn to the puppy "Sairis, get ready we are going to go visit Asia" he inform, making Sairis barks happily, wiggling her tail.

Mini Time Skip

After showering, Nawin heads down to the kitchen, dressed in a black long leather jacket reaching down to his knee, silver shirt underneath and black denim jean. Sairis also walks down the stairs beside him, when the Makasha reach to the kitchen, he sees all his family member is present "Morning guys" Nawin greet, taking a sit down on a chair while Sairis jump onto his lap.

"Morning Nawin, I see Sairis is happy this morning" Jonathan said, looking at the puppy who is barking happily "Yeah, that's because we are going to meet a friend today" Nawin reply, petting the puppy.

Lucy look at the puppy, with curious eyes, then turn to her brother "Um, big bro, can I go with you?" she asks in hopeful tone. Nawin turns to his sister and nods, making her smile.

"I hope you remember your lesson yesterday, Nawin-kun?" Yao said, appearing behind the black-haired boy, spooking him and turns slowly back to see his mother glaring at him, while behind her shows a demonic wolf glaring at him with its red eyes making him sweat. "Y-yes, Mom I remember perfectly" Nawin reply quickly.

Yao smile as the demonic wolf disappears, she pets her son's head, making his eyebrow twitches in annoyance "I wish you would stop doing that, I'm not a child anymore" he said, fixing his hair back. "You will always be my adorable baby, Nawin" Yao reply with a smile, before start preparing breakfast.

Time Skip

"So, brother where is this person at?" Lucy ask, holding Sairis while walking alongside the older boy "She's probably near the church" Nawin reply, a look of worry went past Lucy's face before she switch it back to her smiling self.

When the two are walking by the park, Nawin spots a familiar blond-haired nun which cause him to smile. "Asia!" Nawin call out, making the girl turn around, she smiles brightly when seeing it's her friend.

Sairis shakes and jumps off from Lucy's grasp and dash to Asia, who picks the puppy up and hugs it while Sairis licks her face, making the blond giggle. Lucy looks at her brother and his surprise to see the smile that is plastered on his face, she never sees him smile this brightly in a long time. Lucy looks back at the nun with slight jealousy running in her sky-blue eyes.

"Nawin-kun, is nice to see you again!" Asia said with a bright smile while walking towards the sibling "Well, I did promise to come and see you, didn't I?" he replies, ruffling Asia's blond hair, making her smile widen.

"Oh right, Asia, I like you to meet my sister, Lucy" Nawin inform, making the nun turn to the other blond girl, she offers her a smile while extending her hand, which Lucy takes it and shake "It's nice meeting you, Lucy-san" Asia said politely "It's nice to meet you to, Asia-san" Lucy reply with a smile, though her lips twitches, trying to keep a hold of the smile.

"Now that you two have finally been properly introduced, why don't we go have some fun" Nawin announce, making the blondes look at him "Where are we going, Nawin-kun?" Asia ask "Well, Asia, you told me that you always want friends right" Asia nods "Then what do you want to do with your friends?" Nawin ask.