Arc 5: Tournament and Recruits

At the east, near at the end of Kuoh, two police car can be seen parking near an alleyway. "My god, who could have done this?" one of the cops place his hand over his mouth, staring at the dismembered female body laying on the end of the dark alleyway "Seems like the reports wasn't a joke after all" the female cop utters, looking up to see severed legs hanging on a lamp post and a severed head on the ground next to the bloody torso.

Time Skip

Nawin yawn loudly which catch the attention of Issei, who's walking beside him "Didn't get enough sleep?" "Yeah, Akeno forced me to play a game with her all night..." he replies, then quickly notice his friend's perverted face, making him bump his head "Ow!" "Not that kind of game you idiot, I meant video games" Issei rubs his head and nod "Oh cool, I have to deal with the same thing with Rias-chan, though it's watching anime all night".

"Good morning Nawin-kun, Issei-kun" Yuuto greets, walking toward the two "Hey Yuuto/Blondie" the two greet back, before all three make their way to school. After a few minutes of peaceful and quiet walking, Issei notice they are near the Academy and he stop.

Nawin and Yuuto both halt and turn back to the brown-haired, looking at him, questionably "What's wrong Issei-kun" the Yuuto ask "Why don't be ditched school and have a boy's day out" Issei suggest with a grin "We will be scolded by Buchou if we skip school just for that" Yuuto reply, crossing his arms and send a slightly stern look "Oh come on! We guys never hang out together before, skipping school one day won't kill us or anything" Issei reply, trying to convince the two.

Yuuto thinks for a minute and shrugs "I guess it won't be a problem and you're right about us never hanging out, so it could be fun" he gives in and smile. The two turns to the Makasha, who just yawn "Whatever, I don't care" he utters, making Issei grin and grab the two by the wrist and start dragging them away from school.

Kokoro, who is leaning on a tree branch in front of the school gate shake her head at her king's action "I would normally kick his ass and bring him back, but I'll let it slide this time" she mutter and jump down the tree, then heads to the school's main building.

East of Kuoh

"Never been in this side of Kuoh before" Yuuto looks at all the different veraity of shops they are walking past "This area is pretty much were you shop for stuff like clothes, anime, games, furniture, and others" Nawin reply in his usual blank tone as he looks forward and see Issei walking ahead of the them, trying to look for something.

"Nawin-kun, can I ask you a question that's been bothering me for a while now?" Yuuto question, leaning near the black-haired boy, who nod in response "How were you able to create the Twisted Etcher and the Gunblade?". Nawin look at the blonde, slightly surprise by the unexpected question, but decide to answer, "As you know my sacred gear allow me to create anything that's made of shadows, in other term. I can create any kind of weapons that's limited to my imagination" the blonde looks at him with surprise expression.

"S-so you mean you can pretty much create any type of weapons?!" Nawin nod "Yes, I can create a whip, shotgun, sharp knuckles, and others, but things like Twisted Etcher and Gunblade are more special because it's all originally created by me... after all I'm sure no one have ever thought of putting a motorbike engine in a sword and chainsaw on its blades" he replies, making the Knight chuckle "Quite true".

"WE ARE HERE!!" Issei suddenly yells, causing the two to turns and find themselves in a motorbike shop. Yuuto blinks, wondering what they are doing here "Umm Issei-kun, why are we in a motorbike shop?" the Hyoudou grin "Isn't it obvious! We are going to get our own bikes, then we will get all the ladies" he replies with a perverted smile. Nawin mentally facepalm and is now considering going back to school or better yet to his soft and comfortable bed that is waiting for him at home.