Update

Hi everyone!

So, I wanted to give an update as I didn't want to leave all of you in the dark before the year ends.

I wrote this because I want to inform all of you that the next chapter won't be arriving this month. I really wanted to be able to deliver it this month to cap off this year with Chapter 171, but sadly that won't be happening.

I acknowledge that the updates have been slow recently. In the past, I tend to have a chapter out every month, usually. The reason behind that is I have been feeling burnt out with the story lately. The past few chapters had been a real challenge to write. Truthfully, the last chapter almost made me threw my arm in the air at one point.

So, I decide it's best for me to take a bit of a break to just enjoy December with my friends and family. The holidays are steadily approaching, and I tend to get busy during this time. Even though this year has been the worse I've ever lived through, my family and I still intend to make the best out of it with a great Christmas!

And one other thing that's making me take this break is that I've been having problems with my eyes recently. They've been causing me trouble for the past week, so I finally went to the doctor today to get it checked. Thankfully there seems to be no serious problem with them, but she did note they are incredibly dry. It seems like my eyes aren't producing enough tears to help it lubricate. She gave me some special eye drops to help me. So hopefully, it'll get better soon.

The Docter told me it's best I take it easy with looking at screens for a while. Truthfully, right now, it is a challenge for me to even keep my eyes on my monitor for more than 20 minutes. Especially when it comes to writing and needing to stare at that white sheet on the screen, my eyes would annoy me to the point that I can't concentrate.

Thank you for always being patient with me, and I'm sorry I can't deliver the next chapter sooner. After some rest and my eyes fixed, I'll return to writing and finish up Chapter 171 around January! I'll make sure it's the best it can be to make it up for the delays! Like I said before, I refuse to publish a chapter that isn't the best it can be. You all deserve the best.

So with that said, I want to wish you all an early Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I know with how rough this year has been, the holiday this year won't be the same as previous years, but I hope at least that all of you continue to remain safe and well!

See all of you in 2021!