Chapter 150: Reunion With The Makasha, Threat Lurks

Sorry for the late update, everyone.

This chapter has gone through some rewrites and last week was my birthday, so I was kept busy.

Ah, I also just wanted to say to both @kwards99 and @aestud02 I enjoyed reading you two's speculations in the last chapter. Ahaha, it was very interesting. You guys brought up some unique stuff! That's all I'll say. 

Now, here's the latest chapter! Hope everyone enjoys it! ^.^

"You are going to face him?" a light voice question "Is it wise?" another, deeper voice joins. Laying on the black king-size bed is Ivory, holding a bounty book on her right hand and currently analyzing the context on the opened page. The twins are seated on their bunk bed across the blonde beauty, looking at her with their violet eyes. The younger displaying intrigue while the elder is stoic.

Ivory remains silent as she stares at the picture of Nawin Makasha on the page. The rest of the page presents all his accomplishments, accolades, bounty price, and rank on how dangerous he is. The Black Flash has quickly risen through the rank to become a full S-Rank adversary. A status that warns any individuals lower than an Ultimate-Class to flee on sight if they were to come into contact with him.

"He is an S-Rank, right?" the youngest of the twin asks with a lollipop in her mouth. Ivory merely gives the nod for an answer. "You have defeated opponents that are as powerful as an S-Rank before," the older twin notes, playing with her long jet-black hair "This should be no different, I guess..."

Closing the bounty book shut, Ivory chucks it over to the younger twin, who yips but promptly catches it. "Thanks!" she says with a wide grin then opens the book to look through the hundreds of bounties.

The older twin stares at Ivory in silence before opening her mouth. "Why do you want to join this group, Ivory? I don't quite see its benefits" "... She's probably just bored of the current life," the younger one swiftly jests and giggles before returning to fold through the pages. The older sister just rolls her eyes at the younger's answer. She shifts back to the Sayaka "Well?"

"... I'm tired of traveling," Ivory finally speaks, and the twin's listen carefully, slightly taken aback by the answer. "Us three are nothing but faceless individuals wandering around this world with no real goal... What are we doing here? Why did we apply for Kuoh Academy?" "We moved here for a change of scenery," the older sister answer "We joined Kuoh Academy to experience something normal" the younger sister state.

"Don't we want to live a normal life, Ivory?" the younger girl asks as she shuts the book, her expression soften "We aren't normal, Farah..." "B-But, we can a-" "Act? Pretend?" Ivory cuts in, directing her piercing blue eyes to the young girl "Is that what you want? To live the rest of your life pretending to be normal? Can you?" "..." "I can't do that, Farah. Sooner or later... The past catches up and invades your mind with thoughts."

Farah looks at her knees with a sad expression and goes silent, having nothing to counter or say. "What do you want to do, Ivory?" the older sister asks, looking directly at her friend in the eyes "Revenge?" "There's no such thing for us," Ivory says and lets out a hollow chuckle "Revenge on what? Fate? Corpses?" "Then what is it that you want out of this group?" "To fight strong opponents and live in a unique life while at it. I'm tired of this life, this world, and everything about it" "You want to live in the supernatural world?" "Yes... What does this world have left to offer us, Silver?" "..."

Ivory lets out a sigh then slowly raise up from the bed. Dropping her legs to the floor, Ivory rest her arms on her knees before looking up at the twin with a sharp expression. "I wouldn't want to join this group if they looked like a bunch of weak wankers. These people are real and their leader... I've never met her but just hearing about her from Noel... It sent shivers down my spine when he described her" "She sounds dangerous," Farah utters, not sure how to feel about this leader "Dangerous means you're powerful... Powerful means you can make an impact, Farah" Ivory replies.