Chapter 129: Race To The Stone! Battle With The Boss!

Hope everyone enjoys the latest chapter! ^.^

A sound of a curtain jerking to the side rings inside the section of the changing room in a clothes store. Thumping footsteps walk out of the room to reveal Lucy dressed in a colorful yellow sleeveless sundress with a v-cut, the dress drops just below her knees. The look of disgruntle shows clear on the Makasha's face, the look which intensified by the giggling noise being made by the person in front of her. "Ara, ara, what's with that look, Lucy?" Akeno question, smiling "You look cute in the dress. The yellow fits well with your golden lock" "Yeah, I can see yellow fitting you really well, Nee-chan!" Asia adds, picturing it in her mind.

Lucy sighs and points at the dress "This... Is... Too... Girly!" she states, word by word to make it perfectly clear "Oh, not much into girly clothes" Akeno muses and quickly thinks back of all the attire the blonde Makasha has worn "Hmm, now that I think about it... Besides Kuoh's Uniform, you never really wear anything girly, Lucy" "And that isn't just by accidents... I legit don't enjoy wearing these... Stuff" Lucy said, looking at the sundress with detest.

"Alright," Akeno opens her eyes, nodding "If you don't like those kinds of clothes then how about these?" she asks, turning around to grab the last selection of clothes on the bench. She picks it up and pass it to the Makasha. Lucy takes the clothes and turn around, heading back to the changing room and slides the curtain close.

"That girl is such a tomboy" Akeno comments, giggling "Hehe, Nee-chan definitely has that" Asia agrees, joining in the giggles. "I heard that!" Lucy voice booms from the changing room, causing the two girls outside to snigger. Akeno takes a seat down on the bench, next to the young blonde. "How are you feeling, Akeno-chan?" Asia questions, catching the Himejima attention "Hmm? I'm fine. Why do you ask?" "Hehe, it's just whenever Onii-chan has to leave for an important business you would usually be depressed" Asia points out, smiling.

Akeno chuckles a bit, knowing that is a fact and she can't argue. "I guess I do display that behavior a bit" she admits "It's not bad too" Asia adds, sensing the guilt tone from the Himejima. Turning to the older girl, she gives a warm smile "It's good in a way for you to display that, Akeno-chan... It shows you truly care and love Onii-chan. It's honestly beautiful in a way, seeing how much love you two hold for each other." Akeno is taken by surprised by the comment before a joyful smile form on her face "Thanks, Asia" she utters, "Sometimes I'm a bit scared that I am getting to possessed... Afraid that I could actually end up pushing Nawin-kun away."

"Trust me, Akeno" Lucy's voice comes from the changing room, and both girls turn when hearing the curtain jerk to the side. "If I thought you weren't fit to be his girlfriend... If I thought you could hurt him in any way then I would have chased you out of the house a long time ago" she states, walking out to display the clothes. A sapphire blue color t-shirt with red strips around the sleeve's edge, a black long-sleeve shirt that's supposed to be worn over but instead the blonde tied it around her waist. For the bottom is a black jean with some stylish cuts made on the knees area and thighs to give a vexing but also rebellion appearance, to finish off is a sturdy black boot with a gray sole.

Akeno smile and claps her hands together "That looks wonderful on you, Lucy" "Heh, this style is what I'm talking about" Lucy smirk, clenching her right arm and look to the right where one of the mirrors are placed. "But," she turns back to Akeno "What I just said was true, Akeno" she states, her expression change to serious "In the past if I had known or sensed even once that if you could hurt my brother, then I would have chased you away. But," she places a hand on her hip, a smile form "I didn't sense such thing and welcomed you... Sure, it was a bit hard at first, but I've warm up. Because like Asia said. After I saw how much you truly care for my Big Bro, that's when I knew you would never hurt him."