Chapter 19: Victory Party

Nawin stare at his reflection, his eyebrow twitches in annoyance, Grayfia who stood next to him with her usual emotionless face but he can see amusement going through her silver eyes.

"Do I have to wear this" Nawin looks at the tuxedo with disgust "Yes, you can't wear your usual clothes to a ball party especially if it's from the Noble's like the Gremory's" Grayfia reply folding the Makasha usual attire and place it on the table.

While Nawin looks at himself, he thought back on how he got forced into this situation.

Flash Back

Rias and the rest of her peerage are currently resting in one of the living room at Gremory estate. "Man It's nice to finally relax" Nawin yawn laying down in one of the couch. Koneko sat on his stomach eating her sweat bread, Rias and Issei lay on the bed together, Yuuto lies down in a couch resting his bandaged stomach, and Asia is currently healing Akeno burn wound.

Nawin pets Koneko making her purrs slightly, Akeno looks at this scene her eyes flash yellow a few second before turning back to violet, "Teme can I ask you something" Issei turns to the black haired who grunts signaling his listening "Where have you been this past week?" Nawin sighs knowing he as going to ask him that "I been training in a special location" "And where the special location at Otouto" Rias join the conversation.

"Sorry not telling it's called special for a reason and I promised a person to keep it a secret" Nawin reply making the other more curious but didn't push further. "Onii-chan when you go home you should be careful of Mama... she's really really angry" Asia said nervously worry for her brother safety. Chills went down Nawin spine "Oh shit" he mutter remembering his over protective mother.

The others look at the shivering black haired with amusement 'Huh I guess even the Teme is scared of something' Issei thought. "Oh Teme I want to know what was that technique we used against Riser called?" "Hmm it's new and it can only be created by using your dragon shot and my demonic lightning merging, so it's up to us to name it" Nawin reply making the brown haired think.

"How about Demonic Rotation" Issei said, Nawin thought for a minute "Hmm not a bad name, but you should know we can only use that technique when it's the last option, it takes a huge amount of our magic" he said making the brown haired nod. "How did you know that your demonic lightning would merge with Issei dragon shot Otouto" Rias ask.

"Issei dragon shot can be a long range attack by shooting it or a close range attack, it actually rotating in sound speed, my demonic lightning could merged with it making the rotating speed even faster almost into supersonic speed" Nawin explain shocking the others. "Even the Phenex's regeneration power can't withstand against that kind of power"

"Okay Akeno-san your wound is healed" Asia said, Akeno nods pulling her shirt down. Nawin glance at the raven haired seeing her sad expression making him sigh. "Koneko-chan can you stand up please" The white haired nods getting off his Stomach, Nawin stand up and pets her head, he then walks to Akeno taking her hand making the raven haired looks at him "Come on you and me are going out" Nawin smile then the two disappears in black flash.

"Is Teme and Akeno-senpai dating Buchou?" Issei ask, Rias turn to him only giving him a smile confusing the brown haired.

With Nawin and Akeno

The two appear back in Kuoh, Akeno looks at the black haired confuse "Nawin-kun why did you bring us here?" he smile and hold her hand "Well since I've been making you worry so much for this past month, I decided to take you on a date" Akeno eyes lit up in joy making the black haired chuckle.