Chapter 15: The Phenex Arrive

Nawin is currently walking to school while in deep thought 'That eyes' an image of red slit eyes flashes through his minds 'It held so much sinister and hunger' suddenly his body start shaking as he found himself hard to breath 'BRAT SNAP OUT OF IT!!!!' Tairex release some of his power to calm the Makasha down, after a minute Nawin regains his breather as his body starts calming down.

'Brat I am getting sick of this... why are you so scared of that thing?' Tairex asked, ever since that event happened in the club Nawin has been having nightmares finding himself impossible to sleep 'I don't know Tairex something about that person makes me feel uneasy... scared even'.

Nawin continue walking but he was stopped when he hear a familiar voice "TEME!!!" 'Only one person would call me that' Nawin turns behind to see Issei running towards him. "Pervert what the hell are you doing here?" The Makasha asked as Issei stopped in front of him, catching his breath.

"I live in this streets" Issei replied pointing his house, Nawin turns and facepalmed seeing the pervert house was right next to his 'No wonder why those married couple look familiar when they greeted us to the neighborhood' Nawin thought sighing.

"I know looks like we're neighbors Teme" Issei smiles, Nawin looks at the pervert for a few second then resume walking, "Hey don't just leave me behind" Issei yelled running to the Makasha side.

"Why do you always have to be cold" Issei asked turning to the black haired "Hmm did you say something" Nawin replied coolly "I hate you so much Teme". The two continue to walk when they stopped seeing Misako being cornered by two gang member.

"Come on baby why don't we go somewhere quiet and I will show you some goodtime" One of the men said leaning toward Misako who looks at them unamused. Nawin was about to interfere but he stopped when Misako grabbed the man who was leaning close to her by the head and smash his face into the wall then kicks the other one in the stomach sending him through a window to one of the neighborhood house.

"Oh my god-ahhhh" Issei holds his head in pain "You idiot we can't say holy words remember" Nawin replied, he then turns his attention to Misako who still haven't notice the two 'Those two wore the same jacket as the gang I defeated in the pizza restaurant' Nawin thought looking at the unconscious man.

"For someone who has a weak health, you sure know how to kick some ass Misako" Nawin walks towards the pink haired, Misako turned surprise seeing her black haired friend "Oh Nawin-kun I didn't see you there... well as you said I have a weak health, dad thought it was good idea I learn some martial arts so I can defend myself from these kind of situation" Misako replied making him nod.

"Who is that next to you Nawin-kun" The pink haired asked turning to Issei "His name is Issei Hyoudou and be careful his a pervert" Nawin replied making Issei look at him "What the hell that's not the way to introduce your friend Teme" Issei yelled at the Makasha "Hmm did you say something" Nawin replied making Issei sulk, Misako giggles "You two act like best friends" She said surprising the two.

"Who the hell broke my window!!!!" "Shit let's get out of here" Nawin, Misako and Issei start dashing to the school.

Time Skip: Lunch Time

"Why are you following me pervert?" Nawin turns to the side seeing the pervert walking beside him "I am trying to figure out how that pink haired girl was able to defeat the two gang member" Issei replied putting his hand on his chin thinking "Didn't you hear what she said earlier, she learned martial art from her father" Nawin pointed out making Issei look at him "I find hard to believe that a girl could fight like that.... I got it she must be a man in disguise" Issei come to conclusion.

Nawin facepalmed at the brown haired stupidity 'You know what I am not even going to bother... I will just see how this will turn out' he thought following the pervert. The two spotted Misako talking with some of her friends, Issei walk towards them making Misako and the girls stopped seeing Issei walk toward them.