Chapter 43: Old Friend and Issei's Plan

"So Teme when can we see Asia again?" Issei ask walking beside the black haired, currently is lunch in school and Issei notice the little blond is still missing. "Don't worry you and the others will get to see her at the Observation day, right now my mom is teaching Asia a few techniques to make her get use to this blindness" Nawin answer making the brown haired nod.

"I see I hope she will g-" Suddenly Issei bump into someone, "Hey watch wh-" he stop seeing a girl in front of him, She is little shorter then Issei, she have fire orange color hair with black hair band on it, her eyes are shining blue, white skin and hourglass figure. Allot of Student start taking a step back looking at the scene with fear making Nawin raise his eyebrow. Issei take a few step back, he looks at the girl and see her hair shadowing her eyes "Hey why are you looking all upset this is your fault" he point at the orange haired.

Nawin takes a few steps back, away from the pervert, when he feels the orange haired killer instinct, Issei notice his friend moving away from him "Teme what a-" Suddenly the brown haired feel a hard blow on his stomach sending him up in the air, "Ahhhhh" Issei scream in pain, Nawin watch in amazement seeing the orange haired deliver a dozen of combo kick.

The girl finish it with a spin kick to Issei stomach sending him toward Nawin "Like hell" The Makasha kick Issei in the back, sending him to the orange haired who deliver a dozen of more kick and finish it off with a punch to the chest sending Issei crashing down in front of Nawin.

"So Issei how is that kick compare to Misako's" Nawin ask making the brown haired look up at him showing his bruise and mess up face "ISN'T THERE SOMETHING ELSE YOU SHOULD ASK?!" Issei yells. Nawin think for a minute "Nope there's nothing else" Issei slam his head to the floor and groan in pain while muttering something about the Teme.

"Next time stay away from me pervert" The orange haired said in a soft but strong voice. She walks away with the girls admiring her and complementing her about kicking the pervert ass. "Who is she anyway" Issei ask bringing his head up while still lying on the floor. Nawin turn to one of the girls "Miss do you mind telling me who she is" the girl blush seeing the Dark prince want to talk to her "Y-yes her n-name is Kokoro Matashi, she is the captain for the girls fighting club" Nawin nod and thanks her.

"Hmm a girl fight club I didn't know that existed" Nawin mutter, Issei shakily get back up, and swings his hand around the black haired, "There a girl kendo club in this school so of course there's a fight club here Teme" Issei said. Nawin eyebrow twitches at the pervert invading his personal space.

Nawin look in front seeing Koneko walking toward them holding her lunch box "Koneko-chan do you mind doing me a favor" the white haired blink and nod. Nawin point at the brown haired, making the small girl nod. "Hello Koneko-ch-" before Issei gets to finish his sentence, the white haired punch him in the stomach sending the brown haired flying out the window, landing on a tree branch.

Nawin walk to the window "So Issei tell me which one is stronger", suddenly the branch break making Issei scream falling down to the ground "CURSE YOU TEME!!!". The black haired chuckle a bit though he does not intent to hurt the pervert but it's always fun messing with him and seeing girl's beating him up.

"Nawin-sempai" Koneko call out making the black haired turn to her "Yeah?" "... How's Asia doing" Nawin is surprise to hear wariness in the white haired tone since it's usually blank. The Makasha smile and pet the white haired "Don't worry she's doing fine you will see her in the class observation day, right now she is getting use to her situation" Nawin said and a soothing voice making the white haired nod her lips form a small smile.

"Are you going to have lunch at the occult building" Nawin ask, the white haired nod "Are you going to come with me?" She reply, the black haired shake his head "Not now, you can go ahead Koneko" the white haired nod, she start making her way to the Occult Club. Nawin sigh and begin to walk wondering what he should do with his spare time 'Akeno is currently with Rias helping her with something, Yuuto is probably running around the school with fangirl chasing after him, Xenovia is probably at the kendo club dueling against Akame' "Hello Master" a voice said "Hello Hana...... WAIT!!" Nawin turn and is shock to see his familiar in her human form, leaning against one of the class room door, grinning at him.