Chapter 27: Battle to High-Class Devil

"Akeno you okay with this right?, I'm not forcing you or anything" Nawin said holding a box full of Akeno possessions, "No I'm happy really Nawin-kun but I won't lie when I say I will miss this place" The raven haired said holding another box full of her clothes, she look at the old house a little sad.

"Well we can always come here right" Nawin said trying to cheer the raven haired up, Akeno smile and nod "Yeah I guess you're right, well then we should go". Yesterday has been a crazy day for the two, the party went on the whole day, Sirzech and Grayfia left first taking Serafall with them even though the Pink Satan decline so she was dragged back by the two.

The rest pretty much past out at the club while Nawin takes Asia, Lucy, and Akeno to their home, after that pass out on his bed straight away after tucking his two sisters in their bed. "Yesterday was fun, it's been a while since all of us could relax and don't need to worry about anything" Akeno said, "Yeah it's was fun even though Serafall was there and chasing after me all the time" Akeno mood darken hearing the Pink Satan name making Nawin chuckle.

Nawin kiss Akeno cheek "I'm just joking around Akeno" The raven haired mood brighten. The two reach Nawin's house in matter of minutes considering Akeno's house isn't really that far. Nawin opens the door bringing the boxes in "Mom and Dad are out right now with Lucy and Asia for clothes shopping, I feel kind of bad for that usually I'll go with my dad to keep him company while the girls go crazy in their shopping" Nawin said making Akeno giggle.

"I'm surprise you only have 2 boxes Akeno" Nawin said putting the box down in his room, with Akeno doing to same "I don't really have that much stuff, I like to keep things simple" She reply. "How about this after the battle when I become high-class devil, I'll take you out shopping and we can buy new clothes" Nawin looks at Akeno attire "It's not good for you wearing the same clothes every time".

"I guess your right" She open one of the boxes showing 5 neatly pile of Kuoh academy clothes making the black haired face palm "Yep we definitely have to fix that, Now then let's get unpacking"

Time Skip

After 20 minutes past all the box are empty and Akeno stuff are all place with Nawin's, "There we go" Nawin turn to Akeno "Well Akeno welcome to your new home" The raven haired hug the him tightly, Nawin smile softly, returning the hug "Thank you" She whispered, Nawin kiss her head "It's no problem Akeno, now you're not alone anymore" He said softly.

"Teme!!" A voice yell startling the two, Nawin and Akeno turn to see Issei and Rias standing outside his window "What the hell are you guys doing out there" Nawin release the hug and open the window letting the two in. "Oh you know visiting my old pal" Issei chuckle, Nawin turn to the red haired "I live with Issei-kun now Otouto" she reply shocking the black haired.

"I see you and Akeno are doing to same" Issei said smiling "Yeah Akeno is now living with me" Issei starts laughing "It's crazy the two great ladies of Kuoh have boyfriends and living next to each other" The three chuckle it's true these past month have been crazy and allot of thing have change.

"Also we came to tell you are that we'll be leaving for the underworld this afternoon so get ready" Rias said making the two boys nod. "Issei I got to ask what the hell did your parents think of you having a girlfriend?" Nawin ask "They don't believe me saying that I was too perverted to get a beautiful and nice girl like Rias-chan" Issei reply making the black haired chuckle "But they finally believe when Rias-chan decided to move in and I can't say if they're proud or something else".

"Oh by the way Teme I want to ask you something" Issei said a little nervous catching the others attention "Yeah go ahead" "Do you mind training with me I need a little help with the Dragon rotation" Issei said, "I guess a little training will be good, Our opponents tonight will definitely be powerful" Nawin turns to Rias and Akeno "Is that okay with you two, me and Issei will meet you at the Occult club in a few hours" "I was thinking the same thing but don't go overboard okay I don't want you two to go into the match with half your body broken" Rais said making the two nods.