Chapter 83: Nightwalker Strikes

Grand Castle

"My Queen is there something you need?" a tall bald man with yellow eyes, dress in a marron robe with white cuirass, black sash and black high-heeled shoes stop in front of the Queen. Roseral who is sited on her thrown turn to her personal mage "Yes, I called you because I want to know more of Nawin Makasha" she requests.

The mage nod summoning his scepter that have a large red gem floating above it "As you wish" he taps the scepter at the floor summoning a large footage above the gem. The Queen watch with interest seeing a full power Nawin going against Sairaorg "Who's the person he's up against?" she asks "That would be Sairaog Bael, he was known as the strongest youth, until was defeated by the Makasha, who now owns that title".

The footage change showing the end of the battle making the Queen see Nawin defeating Sairoarg before he himself collapse to the ground to only be caught by Sirzech "Sirzech... he hasn't change a bit since we last met, though by the looks of it he seems to be very close with the Makasha?" "Yes, the two have an interesting close relationship you can say" "Hmm... show me when he's at his best" Roseral orders making the mage nod tapping the scepter down again.

"Ahhh" Roseral murmur out in fascination seeing Nawin powered up by the draconic marks, glaring at the frighten Katerea Leviathan "He was able to put fear on even the former Satan Katerea "And defeated her too" the mage adds showing the footage of the Makasha severing the descendant of the original Leviathan head.

Roseral stare long at the violent purple aura flowing around the Makasha as he looks down at the corpse of Katerea "May I say something your majesty?" the mage speaks out making the blond nod "I believe you picked the right choice bringing Nawin Makasha here, he will get the job down, also Princess Gremory is no push over too, so the situation should be in safe hands" he said letting go of the specter causing it to fade away.

"Can he transformed?" the Queen ask catching the mage attention "Transformed?" "Yes, the unique ability that allows the devils to transcend to another level, like Sirzech" "Ah, yes I know what you mean now and the answer is no... young Makasha hasn't reach that level yet and let's not forget there's only one in a hundred devil's that has the capability and potential to tap into that kind of power" the mage reply.

Roseral leans back on her throne "Sirzech is the only devil right now that has the ability to transcend to that state correct?" "Not exactly, there's another Satan that can" "Who?" "That would be Serafall Leviathan, your majesty".

The mage glance at his queen "But your majesty for your information Nawin Makasha is only half devil" he informs making Roseral turn to him "I'm aware of that" "So the chance of him getting to such a level is not possible, only gifted pureblood devil ever got the grace to achieve that transformation seeing by the history" "I see... oh well I'm positive now he is strong enough to hunt down the nightwalker and slay it without needing that".

Outer Borders: Swarm

"M-maste-" "Shhh" Hana shivers seeing what's in front of them, just a couple of meters away 'Out of all the creature you had to run into... that is one of the most dangerous' Tairex comment dully, as Nawin clench his teeth staring at the large serpent like creature sleeping on a pond.

'A Bulach... Nawin whatever you do don't get anxious, the thing can hear it's pray heart beatings and if it's loud enough it will catch it same goes with a drop of blood which will make it go on a bloodthirst frenzy' Sairex inform in a serious tone while looking at the huge and long creature from inside the mindscape.

'Never heard of a Bulach before' Nawin reply to his sacred gears as he slowly move behind a tree 'Bulach is a very old almost ancient creature, they are very rare and would usually live in a large swamp or oceans, they are very aggressive creature and has incredible speed to for its large size' 'Only ultimate class or Satan's themselves would stand a chance with that creature, so my advice kid be quiet and do not wake it up or your dead... unless your pretty hydra there transform into her real form, only then will you stand a chance with such a creature' Tairex said with the last part being a hint for the Makasha who easily catches it.