Chapter 125: Karaoke Time, Meeting With The Hunter!

Hope everyone enjoys the chapter! ^.^

A sound of a loud whistle rings in the massive outdoor court build just on the right of Kuoh Academy's main building. An area used for mainly PE lessons or for students to have their sports activities during breaks or after school. The Year 2 and Year 3 students are currently running laps around the square court. Some students are already heavily panting just from the first couple of laps around the large court. "Two more laps! Come on!" a middle-aged man shouts, blowing the whistle. The teacher wears shades to cover his eyes from the sun, a white cap, and a white hoody with white pants that goes with the sport white shoes with red strips.

"Black Flash isn't so fast right now, aye" Riser speaks, running beside Nawin while wearing that trademark Phenex's smirk "It's actually a pain to run in this speed" "Then why don't you just run without holding back?" Issei ask, stopping on the other side "Because I'll just draw attention." Riser glance back "... Just look at them" he states, making the other two turns to see their girlfriends not far behind them with the rest of the students. "Hehe," Issei giggles like a pervert while Nawin looks unamused when watching the Akeno's and Rias's bountiful breast bouncing with every steps, even with the tighter sport bras they wear for PE. Judging by most of the male's student's eyes, they are captivated by the two girl's asset instead of focusing on running.

"Alright, I'm taking their attention elsewhere" Nawin said and that cause both Riser and Issei looks at him to only see a puff of dust. "... What?!" they shout and look up to see the Makasha just blazing forward. A yellow blur burst past them and they see Yuuto smiling "I guess it's time we take it up a notch" he said and turn forward, putting in more speed. Suddenly, Issei and Riser glare at one another, electric clashing between them and in a step forward, they dash forward in blazing speed that leaves a puff of dust behind.

Everyone in the court has their eyes set on the four boys, all the human is utterly shocked and in awe by what they are seeing. "Well isn't that a nice thing of Nawin-kun to do" Rias comments while Akeno giggle, fondly smiling at her lover "Yeah, very nice of him" she replies and continues running but in a moderate pace.

By the end, Nawin comes finishing first which is not a surprise to many while Yuuto came second and Issei and Riser remarkably finished third at the same time. "Hell no! I finished first!" Riser bellows, refusing to believe that he and the Hyoudou are tied "No, it's me! I rushed past the line first! My foot hit it first!" Issei shouts. "Look, I saw you two touch the white line at the exact time" Kokoro state and turn to Akame who's standing beside her "Didn't you see too, Akame?" "Yes..." she replies, looking up to stare at the boys "You two touched the line at the same time... You both are third" "Which is not bad, well done!" Elise exclaims with a grin.

Issei puff and begrudgingly accepts the result. "Hmm," he pauses when noticing something about Elise "You aren't sweating?" he points and the Princess smirk in proud "I've been through training that test my stamina to the max! It is required because when I summon the Blood Queen it requires lots of amount of mana to do and sustain it" "Ah, I see." "Yeah," Kokoro finish taking a sip of water from a bottle "She never once got tired while we do our daily jogging at the morning. I would be sweating up a storm while she only has few driblet" "Impressive" Akame commend and the Princess just grin "Thanks!".

"Gaaahhh" Senna deeply gasps for air, laying on the asphalt and already sweat covers her whole body. "You ok?" a voice asks, and Senna turns to see Nawin taking a seat beside her, holding a bottle of cold water. "Here," he offers and the girl response with a smile and takes the water while slowly sitting up. "Thanks!" she said and start guzzling down the water like her life depends on it, garnering a chuckle from the person beside her.

Nawin stares onwards to see many students begin stretching or chatting with their friends, waiting for the teacher to return and announce the next activity. "Never ran that much before?" he asks the girl after hearing her place the bottle down "Nope," she admits, chuckling "Our old school didn't have this kind of large court, so our laps are usually shorter... Also, the sun isn't helping" "True," Nawin bring his right hand over his face to peak up at the shining white sun in the sky.