Chapter 64: Training Trip and Decisions

"Vroooomm!!" A loud engine can be heard in a quiet street of Kuoh late at night, a red Ducati bike speed out of town with a driver wearing a black helmet who glance back at the town for a second before looking forward "Nawin-kun where are we going?" A sleepy soft voice asks making the driver turn to see Misako whose holding on to him tightly, her tired eyes look at bright Kuoh shining at night "... We are going somewhere safe and quiet, I need some time alone after all the events that occurred" the black haired reply switching the gear and drives away from the town in full speed.

"Why did you bring me, if you need time alone?" Misako ask turning forward seeing a dark empty road "Well you always want to explore things outside of Kuoh right?" Nawin reply making the pink haired nod gently "Good then this little trip will kill two birds with one stone, I can have some relaxing time while you can get out of Kuoh a little" "Mhm" the pink haired hums before laying her head on Nawin's back and falls into slumber.

Time Skip

"Misako... Misako time to wake up" the pink haired hear a soft voice whisper making her slowly open her eyes to see a bright sun but luckily a hand blocks it before it could hurt her eyes "Sorry about that, anyway we're here" Misako blinks a couple of time and see Nawin who's currently carrying her on his back.

"W-where are we?" The Ichiru ask looking around to see they're in a forest, "Don't worry just a couple of more minutes before we reach our destination" Nawin replies. A random squirrel climbs up the Makasha leg and rest Misako shoulder making her turn to the cute animal "Hello Mr. Squirrel" she smiles making the small animal noise twitches.

"Here we are" Misako turn forward and is surprise to see a small village below, "Wow there's allot of shops here" she said in awe, spotting at least a dozens of stores and food stands "It's a special festival holding in the Nakasaki, that's what the village is called, we are far away from any cities so we won't have to worry about any trouble here" Nawin turn behind giving the pink haired a soft smile which she returns.

"Where are we staying then?" Misako ask as Nawin slides down the cliff toward the village "I'm sure we can find some rental hotel around here, the festival will go on for a couple of days but since we are one day late, it will only stay for two more days before it closes".

Makasha household

"That damn brat took my girl without my PERMISSION!!, he will pay dearly when he returns!" Akira pace around the Livingroom while the others enjoy their breakfasts, ignoring him. "Will he shut up anytime soon, it's getting on my nerve" Yao clench her hand, breaking the folks and knife in half that was unfortunately in her hands.

Jonathan and Moka open their mouth but quickly shuts knowing they will risk losing an arm with the black haired current mood. After a couple of more minute of Akira berating. Yao stands up and slam the kitchen table making it split in half but luckily Jonathan and Moka catch all the plate in time before it could fall. Akira freezes feeling a dark aura aiming towards him, he turns to see Yao red eyes glaring darkly at him "Akira... I'll say this once, shut up and eat your breakfast before I shove your head to a place where the sun doesn't shine" she snaps making the brown haired pale and immediately sits next to his wife.

Yao sigh before sitting back down to only notice her table is destroyed "Well shit" "As always you and your temper" Jonathan said snapping his finger making the table glow in and start piecing itself together. After a minute the four adult enjoy their breakfast more normally.

"How's Lucy doing Yao?" Moka ask "She's fine, it seems like the battle yesterday took a lot out of her, her body was in quite a bad state when I checked yesterday, she was putting too much strain on it so right now she needs a lot of rest". "Yao on a serious note, are you sure it's a good idea to let Nawin take Misako away from Kuoh, there are too many enemies after him and I hate to think he will get my daughter in danger, she'd just recently regain consciousness and is still not completely well" Akira comment making the black haired sigh.