Chapter 98: Last Day in Aimi Beach! New Bonds Form

Hope you enjoy the Chapter, Readers! ^^

Aimi Beach

Sunlight penetrates the windows, entering the dim room, one of the ray light land straight on the sleeping Makasha's face, as he laid on the soft carpet floor. Nawin groans softly and flutters his eyes open, adjusting the blurry vision. When clear, a white marble ceiling is what he first sees then next he notices a familiar slender hand warp around his chest from the right.

Nawin move his head gently to the right and sees Akeno sleeping face just inches away from him, he feels her soft breathing hitting his cheek 'Wait... If Akeno is there... why do I feel another arm from the other side' he notes, feeling another hand coming from the left, wrapping around his stomach gently.

The Makasha moves his head to the left and is surprise to see Irina's smiling face inches away from him, their nose touch, causing the girl to wiggle it, making cute adorable short moment before she grips his stomach a bit tighter. Luckily, Nawin is a teenager who can control his hormones and emotion, good thing too since he can feel the girls' breast touching his sides.

"You are looking mighty comfortable?" Nawin hears a familiar teasing voice making him look up to see Rias kneeling down above his head, her cheeky smiling face staring down right at his. The Gremory is wearing a short nightgown which give the Makasha a clear view of her black panties and he is positively the girl was doing it in purpose just to tease him even more.

"You know... I've always been into red-heads" Nawin state, surprising Rias, she sees his eyes glow red that match well with the Makasha's overall appearance, the calm expression and elegant, smooth long black hair. Quickly the Gremory blush in both embarrass and annoy that the boy is able to one up her.

"Do me a favor and help me out of here" Nawin request "I don't know" Rias smirk and stand back up "For goodness sake, stop showing me your panties" Nawin grunts in annoyance and turn his head to the side "Getting a bit excited down there" Rias tease back and was about to look down on the Makasha's pants "I'll tell Akeno" he adds, causing her to stop, shivers run through her spine and she look back at the Makasha's face to see him looking up at her with stoic eyes.

"You're no fun" Rias pouts before kneeling again, then slowly and gently moves her hand towards Akeno. Rias gasp when Akeno's hand shoot up and grab her wrist "O-oh ho" Rias shakily turn her head to the right and see Akeno looking up at her with menacing yellow eyes "M-morning, Akeno" Rias smile sweetly at her Queen. The Himejima sits up, still holding Rias's wrist "What were you up to with, Nawin-kun?" she asks in suspicious "She wasn't doing anything, sweetheart" Nawin decide to come to his self-proclaimed older sister aid, which she mentally thanks.

Akeno's pupils narrow, before letting go of Rias's wrist and smile "Ara ara, alright then. Morning to you too, Rias" she said brightly. Nawin and Rias heart skip a beat when they see Akeno moving her head to the left to look at Irina "Get up, Irina" Akeno calls out with a smirk "No... sleepy still" Irina moans out and snuggle closer to the Makasha.

'Why isn't she killing her?' Nawin and Rias simultaneous utter in their mind, looking at the scene in disbelief. Nawin, seeing the Angel isn't budging decide to just teleport next to the Gremory, "Noo" Irina groans, suddenly losing the comforting warmth.

"Oh my god, Nawin, look!" Rias points at the bed making the Makasha turn around, a smile form on his lips when an adorable and amusing sight greets his eyes. Koneko lied above Asia's head with both her arms place on each sides of blonde's head, almost in a protective manner, her legs are lean upwards and close, making her look like a cat. Gasper lies at Asia's right with a pillow comfortably placed on his head, the surprising one is Ravel, who is snuggle on the long pillow on Asia's left while her right hand is unconsciously lightly gripping on Koneko's bottom nightgown, tucking it ever gently at occasions.