Chapter 74: The Unexpected Reunion

"Slow... too slow to even see my attack" Issei hears the Makasha voice ringing in his head, making him clench the boosted gear tightly while he stares at the destroyed field in front of him. Issei takes a deep breath and thrust his right hand forward, firing a dragon blast and start running beside it, before passing it and swipe the blast with his other hand, to redirect it upwards.

Issei wince feeling his left hand burning, but ignores it and releases his wings, shooting up the air, passing the blast and stop right in front of it where he smashes it down to the ground with the boosted gear. The blast made impact to the ground, causing it to erupt in a large explosion, demolishing the field. Issei looks down to see the smoke clears, showing a deep hole on the once normal grass filled ground.

"He took me down so easily" Issei curses, landing down and punch the earth, creating a wide crater. The boosted gear creak and shatters as the brown haired falls to the ground looking down at the small rubble blankly, 'Why can't I keep up with him... I train to the bones and still I feel so weak...' Issei clench the dirt, gritting his teeth 'Issei Hyoudou you're coming with me'.

Issei eyes widen, when remembering the Akumi member trying to kidnapped him '... I need to get stronger' an image of an injured Kokoro appear in his mind 'I almost lost her because I was weak... I need to get STRONGER!'. Green aura explodes from the field, shooting up to the skies causing the clouds to explode.

Rias smiles seeing Issei getting back on his feet and resume training, as she looks from above the trees 'Keep training Issei... you'll become stronger in no-time'. Rias releases her wings and fly up, but glance back one more time at her boyfriend 'At the tournament you will finally be able to show everyone just how powerful you really are...'.

Nakashi

"She's still in bed isn't she" Camilla giggles, seeing Nawin walking out from the guest room "Yes" he replies, smiling a bit when glancing back at his sister who's snoring like a baby while snuggling with her pillow.

Nawin close the door gently then makes way to the kitchen table to take a seat, "Sleep well?" Camilla ask, placing a cup of earl gray tea in front of the black haired "Yeah... it's been a while since I've slept well" he replies, taking a sip of the tea.

Placing the cup down, Nawin notice someone's missing, "Where's Gin?" he ask, noticing the blue haired is nowhere to be seen "Oh I just send him out to get some logs, since we need that for our special camp barbeque" Camilla reply making the black haired nod.

"So how are you and Lucy getting along now?" the mother asks, taking a seat in front of the Makasha "Mhm" Nawin hums with a smile gracing his lips, "It's well... I forgot how nice it feels being with her" he said, taking another sip from the tea.

"Lucy always have this cheerful and welcoming aura around her... she can make anyone smile if she wants, same goes with my other sister Asia who's always want to help others in need and listen to people's problem and help solve them... those two are so similar, but the main different is that Lucy is more energetic and enthusiastic though also hotheaded".

Camilla smile hearing this "Sounds like you have two wonderful sister Nawin-kun though Asia is adopted, correct?" "Yes, for some unknown reasons even to herself, Asia parents left her in front of the church doors when she was just a baby... I wonder myself sometimes why would a parent abandon a sweet girl like Asia..." he mutters.

"Well, it must be a blessing for her to have met you... I'm sure you gave her great happiness, by bringing her to your family" Camilla smile, which Nawin returns. "I'm back!" Gin announces, entering the room, holding a bunch of log on his shoulders "Not so loud you dunce" Camilla hiss making blue haired pale "R-right".