Chapter 139: Valerie's Rescue! Dracul and Tepes Meets

Enjoy the latest chapter, everyone! ^.^

Inside the Queen of Carmilla's castle, in the spacious living room that only occupied with a long redwood table and chairs while a large gold chandelier hangs on top, lit up by numbers of fresh candles. Rias, Nawin, and the rest are seated at the table, all patiently waiting for the Queen to enter to let the meeting begin.

Tapping his arm in a steady pace, Riser opens his eyes and turn to the two polish wooden doors, a frown makes way to his face. "It's been ten minutes now," he utters "Something has happened here," Akeno speaks "Yes," Rias joins in, nodding with an expression of serious etched on her face "I've noticed while being guided here there were numbers of guards we passed by, and all of them shows signed of tenseness" "Are you it that wasn't because of us?" Issei asks "No," Koneko shakes her head "They weren't looking at as... I was able to pick out of the whispers, and it seems there was an attack here earlier" "Really?" Rias asks and gets a confirming nod from her Rook.

Nawin opens his eyes and not a second later the doors open. In walk Elmenhilde with a look of grimace on her face. Rias notice this instantly "Is something the matter?" "Yes, I have just informed that in the afternoon that a Master-class Assassin infiltrated the castle and tried to attack the Queen" "Oh my," Akeno utters, shock by the news same as the rest "Is she ok?" Issei asks "Fortunately Captain Stan was by the Queen's side and successfully protected her before finishing off the fiend."

"That's a relief," Rias sighs, her shoulder relaxes "Captain Stan?" Riser repeats, sending a questionable look "Stan Vonturos is the Captain of our Military affair and one of the strongest warriors in Carmilla. If it has to do with combat in the war than he is involved in some ways" Elmenhilde answers. The vampires her mouth to continue but it closes, and she moves to the side, hands clap behind.

The door opens and the in walk two individual. The one standing on the right is a gritty and rugged looking man, who has an appearance of a mid-thirty-year-old man. He has short bright blonde hair, darker blonde shade goatee, and shiny red eyes that display experience and battle-thirst, and with him being a vampire, his pupils are slit. The man physic is bulky and muscular with rough pale skin. He is a tall man reaching a perfect seven-foot height. His attire consisted of a brown thick leather chest armor and worn over it is a wine-red trench coat. Metal shiny gauntlet is worn on his hands and for underneath is a full metal legplate with black combat boots. A broadsword with gold hilt occupies the right side of his waist, holding to place with a brown leather sheath.

The other individual is a gorgeous looking woman who looks to be in her early thirty just by her appearance alone. She has a sharp structure face with soft, flowing platinum-hued hair that seems almost to be sparkling. Signature red-blood eyes with slit pupils and pale, smooth complexion. Her sharp nails are painted red that match well with the dark red lipstick she wears. The attire she wears consisted of a frilly black jacket with matching the long black skirt. A gray silk glove is worn on her smooth hands and for the bottom shows a gray high-heel boot.

The woman, no doubts the Queen of Carmilla faction offers a warm and soothing smile toward the young devils, her red eyes shine of warmth and kindness. Something the group does not see from any of the full-blooded vampires before and after experience the presence of Sayomi Dracul, it brings ease to the group to see this warm woman standing there, holding an aura of warmth and peace instead of malice and danger.

"Greetings, children" the Queen speaks, tilting her head to the side slightly and her smile curve to an apologetic one "Sorry to keep all of you waiting, but there were matters I had attending to before coming here." "It's no problem at all, your Majesty" Rias stands up, representing the leader of this group and give a bow "We heard of incident involving your assassination" "Ah yes, it is a troubling time" the woman grimace "There have been many attempts been made to take my life."