Chapter 4: Getting Answers and Rebellion

'Huh where am I?' Nawin opens his eyes and looks at his surrounding to onlu see darkness like in space. "Where the fuck am I? Am I really dead now and in heaven because this isn't what I expect heaven to look like nor hell" the black haired mutter.

He gets up and looks around trying to find anyone or something "No child this is not heaven" A voice boom startling the Makasha making him look around trying to find the person but couldn't spot anyone "Trying to look for me? Well you have to earn it. Right now you are nothing but a boy who is ignorant of his surrounding that can't even protect the people he cares for or notice that something been going on" The voice comment pissing the black haired off.

"What are you trying to say huh? If you're talking about the fucking Devil and Fallen Angel, I've noticed them and by the way got stabbed by a Fallen Angel twice now so don't call me ignorant!" Nawin reply glaring at darkness, the voice chuckles like this situation is a joke.

"Tell me this Nawin do you care for your family?" The voice question "Yes of course I do is that a stupid question" he replies a little annoy "Really you do care well tell me this if your family get's drag into the world of supernatural being, what will you do?" The voice asks turning serious "I will protect them with all-" Nawin is cut off by laughter erupting from the voice "Hahahahah you a puny human? Ahahahaha that a nice one... face it kid you are powerless.

"You think you can protect them against these supernatural being hahahah they already got to one of them brat and you don't even notice it" The voice inform shocking the Makasha before he could reply, Nawin feels a force pushing him back.

"Tell me Nawin Makasha can you give up your humanity completely to get the power that can protect the people you care about? Do you have the will to protect those you care about or are you just a puny human who hide their feeling just to act tough. Think about these words when we meet again, oh and don't get killed before that happen brat." The voice said its final words.

Nawin sits up looking at his surrounding to find himself in his bed. "What the hell was that voice?" he takes a deep breath trying to calm his body. After a minute the black haired stands up to find himself naked "Why the hell am I naked?" he mumbles confuse before walking to the closet and puts on his boxer. Nawin look at the mirror "My wound is healed again just like before" The black haired mutter looking at his stomach seeing no scars or injuries.

"It must be Rias Gremory, she did stop the Fallen Angel from finishing me off" the Makasha comment "Awww what about me Nawin-kun don't I get any compliment, I was the one that healed you after all" A familiar voice reply making Nawin turn to see a very naked Akeno Himejima in his bed.

It took a few second for the black haired to reply "What the hell are you doing in my bed Akeno? Naked no less" he question bluntly while trying to keep his eyes focus on her face and it didn't helped that she have a well developed body and not afraid to show it no less.

Akeno moves up making the blanket from the bed fall showing her body to the world making Nawin feel uneasy as she walks to him with a smile "Well to tell you the truth Nawin-kun, Rias was supposed to be the one to heal you but she has urgent things to take care of so she called me and it took a while to heal your wounds completely and it was already late so, I thought I might as well sleep with you" Akeno reply happily. "Okay... what about being Naked?" the Makasha ask. "I don't like sleeping naked" The raven haired reply like it was the simplest answer in the world making Nawin sweat drop.

"Well get dress and get out" The Makasha said coldly heading to his bathroom to take a hot shower. "Awww why are you so cold Nawin-kun, I thought we were friends" Akeno reply a little sad making Nawin stops and thinks back of how he met the beautiful raven haired girl.