Chapter 104: Lucy meets her Sacred Gear!

Hope you enjoy the chapter, Readers! ^.^

Also, I want to thank you all very much for the 100k views! Never thought this book would get this much views. I was happy to get fifty when I first started!

I hope you all continue to enjoy this book and support it! 

Rannovag Village: Inn

Nawin appears in his room and immediately collapse on the bed. "Huh" he releases a long sigh and stare blankly at the white ceiling for a minute in total silence. 'FUCKING FINALLY! That stupid sorcerer and his barrier!' Tairex sudden loud comment startle the Makasha 'Tairex! What happened to you guys?' Nawin immediately question 'I'm not entirely sure, Nawin-kun' Sairex calm and collective voice joins in 'It may be because the barrier is restraining so much power from you that you lost connection with us. We were able to see the whole event transpired, but no matter how loud we shout, our voice didn't reach you... I deeply apologize for not answering you when you were in the moment of need' the white dragon said with a surprisingly sincere tone that it catches Nawin by surprise.

A small smile form on the Makasha's lip 'It's fine. Thanks for your concern, Sairex' 'Oh god, I'm feeling sick... this sweet moment makes me want to vomit!' Tairex comment and start creating a fake gagging noise 'Yeah, miss you too, Tairex' Nawin reply with sarcasm. 'Anyway...' Tairex suddenly speaks with teasing tone, a smug smirk grows on his lips from the mindscape he is usually sited 'Kissing that Pureblood. Oh, just how bad you are, Kid! Imagine what your girlfriend would think!' he said and proceeds to laugh.

Nawin slowly touch his lip with his index and middle finger, then a picture of him giving Sayomi his blood flashes in his mind 'You know what they say!' the evil dragon chuckle darkly 'First come kissing then come SEX! Ahahaha' he laughs more. Nawin sigh at the dragon's childish comment '... You should have shoved a demonic lightning through her heart! You damn weak hearted child!' Tairex abruptly turn serious and snarl in disgust, dropping the jest 'Silence! Brother!" Sairex roars out and forcibly cut the link to allow the Makasha space.

'Tairex is right... I should feel... disgusted that I did that, but... I don't feel that, it... felt like, it's almost... right' Nawin lower his arms to the bed and stare up the ceiling in complete silence. The silence is ruin when a swirl of black feathers explodes in front of the bed and Azazel emerge from it, holding a worry and angry expression.

"Where have you been?! I've been searching for you the whole day!" Azazel shouts and before he can continue ranting, Nawin stop him with one word "Ophis" he utters and sees Azazel freeze in a moment of shock before regaining his serious composure "Explain".

Nawin spend the next ten minutes telling Azazel about his short journey to the Island with Sayomi, but there are a few details he decided not to reveal. He keeps quiet of the information about one of his past memory being unlock and Sayomi's last words before they depart ways.

"I see..." Azazel utters, leaning against the wall and staring up the ceiling with calculative eyes "... Did she do anything to you?" he ask and move his head down to look at Nawin, who shakes his head "No... she... she saved me in two occasions, to be honest... if she wasn't there, then I would have died in that island" Nawin reply in stoic tone, staring at the white bed sheets with blank eyes.

Azazel find this surprising and it just adds more of a mystery toward the enigma Pureblood Vampire knowns as Sayomi Dracul. 'Just who are you? And what is Nawin to you, Sayomi Dracul' Azazel thinks, and grit his teeth tightly at not knowing the answer. One of the few things that can annoy the usually carefree Fallen Angel is to not be able to solve a mystery, especially a mystery that does harm to a person he holds dear.