Chapter 114: Lucy's Transformation! Boost x40 Explode!

Hope you enjoy the chapter, Readers! ^.^

"Big bro! Where are you?!" a twelve-year-old Lucy runs through the dark streets, frantically searching for her brother, who was late for dinner. Lucy stop underneath a street light post and looks at the two paths leading to left and right. A sudden thumping sound rings in Lucy's ears and she turn to the left path and quickly takes off in a sprint, running as fast as she can and ignoring her burning lungs that's begging her to stop and take a rest.

'Please not again... Please stop getting hurt!' Lucy begs in her mind as tears start dripping down her blue eyes. Taking another left turn, Lucy is moving in pure instinct, the only thing in her mind is to find her brother, nothing else she cares about right now, not her burning lungs or the stinging pain in her legs.

"Brother!" Lucy shouts in surprise and horror when seeing Nawin flying out from the dark alley and crash harshly onto a brick wall, on his back. Three men emerges from the alley, wearing black leather jackets that hold a weird flaming symbol, but that's a sign for the blonde Makasha to know that those guys are from a gang that's been causing trouble in their neighborhood.

"Oh... What do we have here?!" the one in the middle question, turning to Lucy while holding a metal baseball bat "I think she just called him brother!" one of the goons said with a smirk, looking at Lucy. "You have a sister?! Oh, this just got more interesting" the boss laughs, grinning with evil intention.

Nawin's eyes widen in horror and concern when seeing his sister. "Lucy! Get out of he—" he is silence by a foot smashing to his chest, causing him to cough out air and his bruise face wince in pain. "Shut it! You beaten three of our guys! You're gonna pay for that" the goon shouts, removing his feet "You fools attacked me from behind and outnumbered me... You all are a bunch of wusses!" Nawin push himself off the wall and send a right hook that connects to the goon's face and knocks him out.

Nawin turn around and about to strike again when a bat is smash down to his back, sending him tumbling to the ground and let out a groan of pain. "You bastard!" the boss shout and lift the bat up once more to, aiming it to the Makasha's head. "Stop it!" a voice exclaims from behind and the boss pause and turn around to get a vicious fist smashing to his face. The punch hold such strength behind it that he is send flying away and crashes onto a mail post before collapsing face-first to the ground.

The bat was let go and is hovering in midair, Lucy grabs it and swing it to the right, smashing it in the face of the last goon with such force that the quiet night is ruin by a sickening creak booming around, sounding of a nose popping and breaking. Lucy lands in front of her brother, her back facing him.

The boss of the goons shakily sits up, crawling around to look at Lucy. His body goes cold and his expression shows fear when he sees the blonde's right eye's glowing in golden and her pupils are slit. Lucy glares deathly at the man, causing him to pass out from the terrifying eyes shown.

Nawin looks at his little sister with speechless expression, couldn't believe she was able to beat up the two gang members with such ease. He quickly recomposes and stands up, then gently place his hand on Lucy's hand, slowly taking the bat away from her grasp and toss it away. Nawin grabs her shoulder and turn her around to face him, seeing her teary blue eyes and sad expression. "Lucy..." he whispers, softly "You shouldn't be here... Why did you come out?" "Y-you were late home... M-mom send me outside to get you" "Mom sent you out, alone?" Nawin question in slight anger at his mother's decision "N-no, she wanted to come too, but I didn't want to bother her since she was cooking, s-so I came alone" Lucy reply, sniffling and slowly wipes her tears.

Nawin sigh and slowly stands up "Never... And I mean never again come out at night or search for me during these kind of time" he orders, looking at the unconscious gang members "Now they know about you... Damn it!" Nawin silently cusses, tightening his hands into a fist, gritting his teeth in anger. "W-why can't I help you, Big bro!" Lucy shouts, looking at him with determination "I can help you! I don't need to be protected all the time!" "Don't be stupid! You don't deserve to be in this life!" Nawin shouts back, silencing Lucy immediately, rarely seeing her brother raise his voice at her like this.