Chapter 52: Winner and Classes

Akeno is currently holding to her dear life on the black haired as the two speeds through the forest, Nawin chuckle seeing the scared and amazement expression in the raven haired face. "TEMEEEE!!" A voice yell making the two glance behind seeing Issei speeding toward them with Riser in toe.

"Why are you always shouting" Nawin reply "This is what I call a race!!" Another voice yell beside the black haired making him turn to see Sairoag running beside him and holding a blushing Rias in a piggy bag style "Well Rias don't you look adorable" Nawin comment making the Gremory blush increase tenfold to the same color as her hair "S-shut u-up" she stutters.

"Onii-san!!" Lucy dash toward his right side with Vali next to her, Nawin glace behind him seeing more people coming though he kind of feel sad seeing Koneko and Ravel lacking behind, obviously struggling to keep up, He smile then snap his finger, Koneko look at her glove and notice the red kitten symbol begin to glow before she and Ravel disappear in black flash 'That should give them a far start considering those two bodies aren't fully develop for this type of race just yet' Nawin though then turn back to the others "Sorry guys but I'll be taking this competition" he said, Akeno grip his body tightly knowing what that means.

Suddenly the black haired legs glow in black aura and he speeds off leaving all the others behind in dust, "Oh no you don't" Lucy legs burst in flames then speed off as well leaving a flaming foot print behind. Vali sweat drop at the hot headed blond before catching up to her.

Rias sweat drop seeing this "The Makasha's really are a speed freaks" She mutter, Sairoag nod agreeing, "Oh boy" Issei reach up to the two and notice a cliff in front of them showing the city view "That's Kouh, I'm guessing we have to jump?" Issei ask, "Of course we do" Sairoag dash off and jump down, "Come on Hyoudou don't chicken out now" Riser speed off and jump along with Issei.

"I'm really starting to get annoy with this" Hana speed off jumping the cliff "No kidding" Xenovia mutter also following behind the green haired "WOAW" Kokoro front flip of the cliff with Yuuto following close behind her.

Kuoh Academy

"How sweet, seems like Nawin-kun give Koneko and Ravel a head start" Venelana said seeing the two girl are near Kuoh now with Nawin himself speeding close to them "That's my boy always helping people" Yao grins, "After this we need to head back to the main hall, since the observation classes will start soon" Sona announce "Good thing I brought a camera to take picture of my Rias doing her work" Venelana smile, "A shame this will end soon, well it was entertain while it lasted" Sirzech said looking at his little brother almost reaching the school with Sairaog and Lucy behind him.

"We made it!!!" Ravel and Koneko appear in flame at the middle of the gym, the two immediately fall down on the floor panting and sweating, "Wait you aren't suppose to teleport" Tsubaki said, Ravel bring her head up and glare at the her "HEY! THERE WERE HUMAN OUTSIDE, WHAT WOULD THEY THINK SEEING ME RUNNING AND LEAVING BEHIND FLAMING FOOTPRINTS!!" she yell.

"That must be the parents, well since you did reach the school then teleporting in here is fair and congratulation you two are first" Sona said "Hmm" Nawin and Akeno appear in black flash "Onii-chan!!" Asia yell sensing the black haired presence, Nawin smile at his sister as he put Akeno down to her feet.

"WE MADE IT!" Sairoag yell appearing with a slightly daze Rias, Sirzech laugh seeing his sister in a piggy bag ride, Venelana immediately take a picture. Rias shake her head seeing a flash at the camera she immediately blush and shake out and land on the ground "Okaa-sama please tell me you didn't take a picture" she said, Venelana grins "Sorry Rias but I'll be adding this to our picture books, you look adorable" she said making the red haired blush darken.