Chapter 69: Danger in the Shadows

"This isn't good..." Rias mutter with nervous tone, seeing gigantic snake a few meters away from them. After hours of looking the four finally found a decent shape house and after getting settled in they all took a nap from the tired walk but after an hour of nap they were woken by a loud slithering noise making them looked out the window to find a gigantic, long snake that is a size of a house it's head is no longer covered in flash instead it seems to be covered in white skull with red glow light shining through the eyes hole, it's body is strangely fully skin, it's dark skin has bones covered around it for durability with a long sharp bone like tail on the end able to pierce through anything.

"Sniff" The group see the snake start sniffing around making their heart skip a beat 'Oh no... if it picks up our smell we're in trouble' Rias bite her lips trying to come up with a plan quick.

'I got it!' Rias snap her eyes open and brings her right hand up, she starts to concentrate creating a small destruction orb on the palm. 'Perfect size' The Gremory look up the roof to see a couple of holes making her fire the orb up and start controlling it with her index finger.

The orb float above the house then speeds to the snake, hitting it in the forehead making the reptile hiss in anger as it's red eyes glow in rage. The orb immediately speeds away making the giant snake give chase. Rias sighs releasing her control "Quick thinking Rias" Kokoro comment "You just let go of your control over that orb, are you sure that's wise the snake could come back here any second" Lucy said still in high alert.

Rias shake her head "Don't worry that orb is now just speeding in a straight line, so it will disappear in a couple of minutes or the snake will eat it which would damage it inside out, so we'll be fine".

"We should move then before he comes back" Issei suggest making the three nod "Yeah, we shouldn't take chances... by the way how long have we been here?" Lucy ask making Kokoro check her watch "Three hours, I hope your familiar can get his job done Rias" the orange haired said turning to the Gremory "Don't worry Matsu has never let me down, he will get the job done".

"All we have to do is survive before helps come right?" Issei ask making the crimson haired nod "Yes Issei-kun that's why we have to be very cautious here,". Kokoro have an idea and turn to the blond "Lucy don't your brother give you something to contact him if your ever in danger, since he could just teleport here and take us back with the speeding shadow god?" "No it still wouldn't work" Rias intersect making the three turn to her.

"Like I said the dense dark magic that is radiating around this world is so powerful that it creates a powerful barrier around the world, so Lucy's won't be able to send a signal to Nawin-kun since it won't reach out of here" Rias explain "But wait Rias how did we get in here then?" The blond question "I am wondering that myself, only people who have the power of Ultimate class or higher can enter here without being rip into pieces by the barrier so I have no idea how Schnyzel was able to teleport us here without getting us killed but also how he even has the knowledge and skill to teleport us here...".

"I guess we will have to ask him personally when we get out of here, I wouldn't mind giving him a few punches in the face" Issei said slamming his fist together causing the house to rumble. "Issei control your strength, you could have made the whole house fallen down on us" Rias warn making the brown haired scratch his head sheepishly "Oh sorry".

Suddenly the four froze in shock feeling a powerful, dark, sinister aura explode making chills run down their body. Rias hold her body feeling this sickening emotion, the aura is almost telling her to kill herself before something else worse will, the others are in no better shape still frozen from the sudden aura.

'W-we need to g-get out now!' Rias place a hand on her face looking out the window in shock and fear 'S-something just woken up... something dangerous with unimaginable power'.