Chapter 11: End Of Raynare Arc

Occult Club

"Rias I couldn't find him... I asked his family and they said he hasn't return home last night" Akeno says with worry in her tone to the Gremory who sits in her desk, deep in thought.

"If his not home then we can't really do anything, his probably out training somewhere" Rias said looking at her friend trouble face "I can't seem to find him using the evil piece... it's like he disappeared from the face of the earth" she said, biting her nail in frustration 'Where could you have gone Nawin-kun?'

"You don't think the Fallen Angel got him do you?" Akeno ask, Rias shakes her head "No Raynare is focus on the ritual with the other fallen angel... I don't think she will go after him just yet".

Suddenly the door of the Occult club slam open showing a panting Issei, walking in with his clothes full of hole and slash, behind him is Yuuto who looks a little battered with his uniform having a little dirt on them, to his side is Koneke who looks completely untouched.

"B-Buchou I did it... I finally did it!!" Issei yell showing his left hand which is = now covered in red gauntlet with a green jewel in the middle. Rias looks at the sacred gear with a little disappointment but also interest 'It looks like a twice critical but why do I have a feeling that it's more than that... I'll find out in the battle tonight if it's just a twice critical or something more' she said mentally.

Rias give the brown haired a smile "Good job Issei-kun... for now you should rest seem like you ne-" the red haired is cut off when Issei collapse on the floor, snoring loudly. Rias looked at the brown haired teen and shake her head "I think training him all night did a number on him Buchou" Yuuto said, then heads to another room to change into a cleaner clothes.

Rias turn to Koneko who take a seat on the coach "Koneko how did the training went?" she asks making the white haired turn to her "It went fine, the pervert was determined especially when we mentioned Nawin-senpai being better than him" she reply, taking a bowl full of candy from the table and start eating them.

Rias nods and turns to Akeno seeing her tired state 'She hasn't been sleeping all night, she must really be worried if she's searching Nawin-kun all night... she looks like she's about to pass out any second... huh I need some rest as well before going to the church tonight' Rias thought sighing "Akeno you can take one of the rooms and take a nap, you'll need some rest for tonight same goes for you Koneko, I'll tell Yuuto when he comes back... we all need to rest for tonight, it won't do any good if we're too tired" Rias says making the two nods, Akeno and Koneko heads to their own room.

Yuuto walk back in "Yuuto please take Issei-kun to one of the room and you can go take a nap since you been training Issei all night, I'm sure you're pretty tired" Rias said making the blond nod, Yuuto picks Issei up and leave the room. Rias stare blankly at the door deep in thought remembering the conversation she had with Sona yesterday.

Flashback

Rias is currently making her way to the student council club with Akeno following behind her, when the two reached the room, Rias open the door to see Sona sitting on her desk and behind her is Tsubaki Shinra the vice president of the student council club she have long straight black hair that extends all the way down to her knees with split bangs and she wears blue semi-rimmed glasses with square lenses as her light brown eyes shows through the lenses and she wears the Kouh Academy girl uniform.

"Rias it's about time you arrive" Sona said looking up to the red haired who walk in and takes a seat while Akeno stand behind her "Sorry I was focus on Issei's training that I lost count of time" She making Sona nods "And what about Nawin-san?" the Shitori ask, hearing the name makes Akeno finger twitch while Rias face turn serious which Sona immediately notice "I'm guessing that this meeting you called is about him" the Shitori said looking at her childhood friend who nod.