Chapter 126: Clayborg Village, An Unexpected Ally

Enjoy the latest chapter! ^.^

A beeping alarm sets off in a dark bedroom. Rays of sunlight peeks through the shuttles. A soft grunt comes from under the blanket and movements are made. A slender arm reaches out to the other side of the large bed. "Honey, please get the alarm." Akeno's head pops out of the sheets and she slowly open her eyes to be met with an empty space. Finally, the realization hits her, that her lover is currently away.

"Huh," Akeno plops back down on the bed, pouting ever slightly before rolling over to shut the alarm off. Taking a minute to just stare out the window, Akeno slowly get off the bed. The sheet falls to reveal her naked, voluptuous body to the world. Akeno stretch her arms up and let out a soft yawn. After doing a bit more stretching around, something she has been making a habit off after seeing her lover doing his stretches before exercising. She found it being a good way to ready her body for the day, also she just enjoys the flustered look on her lover's face each morning when he wakes up and sees her naked form in various of posture.

Akeno sigh pleasantly and moves her sight to the bracelet on her right wrist. She smiles in relief when seeing the diamond remain in black color, signaling that her beloved is safe and sound. Akeno turns around and heads to the bathroom "Might as well spend the day with Lucy and Asia" she states and shuts the door when entering the room.

Time Skip

After done showering, Akeno start heading down the stairs. Dressed in a long-sleeve black blouse with a v-cut that stop just above her breast and a long dark blue jean. Entering the kitchen, she smiles when seeing all the family members are present. Asia and Lucy chattering with each other, Yao preparing breakfast, Jonathan reading the daily newspaper. Seeing this makes the Himejima's heart blooms in warmth. Seeing this view, the view of her family.

"Morning, everyone" Akeno greets the Makasha's and takes a seat across the sisters. "Morning!" both blonde greet back while Jonathan lowers the papers to offer a smile "Good morning to you, Akeno. Slept well?" "Yeah, though a bit cold" she embarrassingly admits "It's always weird not having Nawin-kun next to me" "Always warms my heart hearing just the amount of love you have for him, Akeno" Yao place a plate of American style breakfast down in front of Akeno and gives her a quick kiss on the head, like a mother would give to her children, before bringing the rest of the plates to her family.

"I'm sure Big bro will be back soon, so you shouldn't worry" Lucy assert with a grin before picking up the fork and knife to begin eating the food on the plate. Akeno sighs, digging into the plate "I hope so. Hopefully Azazel won't keep him for long" she replies. The family take a quick and sneaky glance at each other, remembering the lie they had to made up yesterday when the Himejima returned last night from shopping with Rias. Even though they rather not lie, Hana said it is important to keep the truth from Akeno about Nawin's true reason of departing.

"Where is Hana?" Akeno ask, looking around to see the Hydra is currently missing "Is she still asleep?" "No," Lucy shakes her head "She head out earlier to Misako's place... Told me that she had some stuff planned with her" "Ah, I see."

"You got any plans today?" Yao asks Akeno, taking a seat between her and Jonathan "Not really" the girl admits, cutting a piece of egg and brings it to her mouth. "Well," Jonathan place the newspaper down to begin eating "There's a new movie coming out... I saw it in a trailer the other day and it looks good" he picks up the knife and fork then begin cutting the sausage "We could go watch it today."

Lucy takes two bacons down her mouth and chews it in delight. "Sounds good to me! I have nothing really to do today" "I'm in the agreement, but" Akeno turns to Asia "Will you be ok going to the cinema, Asia?" "It's fine" the young girl gives a reassure smile "I can still enjoy it by just listening. I and Lucy-nee-chan has watched a dozen of movies and I still enjoy them even without my eyesight" "I see, I'm glad to hear that."