Chapter 8: Enter The Pervert

School is finally over, Nawin packs his things up then, head to the Occult Club but he is stop by his sister who stand, leaning near the main hall door "Lucy what are you doing here, I thought you have the council club meeting?" Nawin ask stopping in front of her.

"Well there's no meeting today so I thought we could walk to the park together or something... it's been awhile since we've hang out together" Lucy said looking at her brother giving him a smile but her smile quickly faded when Nawin shakes his head.

"Sorry but I have other more important things to attend now... We can hang out together later this weekend okay Lucy" Nawin said blankly, he walk past her but she stop the black haired by grabbing his wrist making him turn to her.

"Why are you acting like this? Why are you being so cold, do you even care about me anymore? WHY DOSE IT FEEL LIKE YOUR IGNORING ME!" Lucy yell making other student look at the brother and sister but they quickly turn away when Nawin glare at them, he then turn back to the blonde.

"Lucy I don't have time for this, go hang out with your friends or something and stop acting like a child... I can't be there holding your hand all the time. Grow up" Nawin reply coldly then pulls back his wrist and head to the Occult club.

Nawin stop a minute then turns to Lucy "You're one to talk Lucy ever since you joined the council club, you barely home anymore so don't come and talk to me about ignoring you when you aren't even there in the first place." Nawin resume walking "Go hang out with your friends at the council club and stop bothering me" He said coldly walking to the occult club leaving his crying sister behind.

Time Skip

Nawin reach the Occult club, he was about to knock 'Are you sure you want to go in there kid?' Tairex suddenly said making the black haired stop 'what do you mean Tairex?' he asks.

'What I mean is do you trust these devils?' Tairex ask from the mindscape. 'I trust Akeno enough but the others well...I don't know yet time will tell.' Nawin reply 'I'll keep my guards up if anything do happen' He said then cuts the link.

Nawin knocks the door 'It doesn't matter anymore anyway it seems like I'm already dragged into this world and having some comrades could be helpful' He said mentally, the door open showing Akeno who smile seeing him "Glad you came Nawin-kun please come in" Akeno let the black haired in.

When Nawin reach the main leaving room he see that Yuuto is missing, he shrugs it off, he looks around to see Koneko sitting on one of the coaches eating candy while Rias is sitting down on her desk reading some kind of book, she turns to the Makasha giving him a smile "I am glad you decided to come Nawin-san" Rias said placing the books down, Nawin nods.

"But before we start the meeting we have a new member coming here" Rias said, Nawin take a sit on a couches then turn to Rias "And who would that be Gremory?" he ask rudely, Rias finger twitches in annoyance of being called Gremory and it didn't helped the way he said it "It's better if you see for yourself Nawin-san" she reply.

Suddenly they hear a door knock then it opens, showing Yuuto walking in and behind him is Issei Hyoudou who looks a little nervous, Nawin study Issei appearance he is average height with short brown hair and light brown eyes while wearing the Kuoh Academy uniform.

"Oh my god Akeno Himejima is here too, the Two Great Ladies of Kuoh is here" Issei said, his face lit up then he turns to Koneko "Koneko Toujou also named the Kuoh mascot" the brown haired said gleefully making Nawin sweat drop 'If I remember correctly isn't he in one of the infamous group called the Perverted Trio, what the fuck is a person like him doing here' the black haired thought looking at Issei who looks like to be day dreaming 'Kid I sense a sacred gear from him' Tairex said suddenly shocking Nawin 'Are you sure?' 'Yes and a powerful one to maybe even a Longinus class' Tairex reply.