Chapter 39: Weak Health but Strong Heart

Lucy groan, she open her eyes and sit up, the blond look around seeing herself in her room "Hmmm" Lucy rubs her eyes and look out the window to see its morning "What happen yesterday?" She mutters, "You were knock unconscious by my attack yesterday Lucy" A voice said making the blond turn to see her brother leaning against the wall with his arm cross, looking at her.

Lucy pouts "so that means I lost" Nawin smile and walk toward the blond, he tap her forehead with his index and middle finger "You did well Lucy I didn't expect you to be that strong, but you still have a long way to go before you can beat me" Nawin pulls his hand back and heads to the door but he turns back to Lucy for one more time "You will get stronger Lucy, I believe that" the black haired give her one more smile and walk out the door.

Lucy stare at the door in shock, hearing her brother believing in her like that make the blond grin happily "I won't let you down Onii-san"

Time Skip

Nawin walk back to his room seeing Akeno is still asleep, he looks at his desk seeing the evil piece, Nawin walk to the desk and bring his right hand onto of the chess board, it glow and disappear in black flash 'It's better if I keep this in my pocket dimension'.

Nawin leans against his desk thinking about Lucy power yesterday 'It seems Lucy have a hidden power inside her waiting to be awaken, her power yesterday was easily middle ultimate class, her flames got hotter than even Riser's'

"N-nawin-kun" a weak voice whisper snapping Nawin out of his thought, he turn to see it's Akeno the black haired walk to his girlfriend side seeing her red face "Akeno are you sick?" The black haired touch her forehead feeling her heating up making him sigh "Well it seems you a cold, how did you get it" Nawin ask his eyes narrow giving the signal to not joke around.

Akeno smile "Well yesterday one of the fanboy actually sneeze on me as I and Rias walk to the school and I think he have a cold, he actually trying to reach for my breast but Rias slap him in time then the girls start attacking him, if they haven't done that I would have probably fire a thunder blast at him" She reply as her eyes darken a few second imagining torturing the pervert, Nawin sigh knowing his girlfriend is one of the most popular girl in school and it's not hard to see since she have the looks and the brain so it makes sense these thing would happen.

Nawin stand up "I'll be right back let me go get some wet towel and medicine, you aren't going to school today Akeno" the black haired walk out of the room. After a few minute past Nawin walk back with a bowl of corn soup, glass of water, wet towel and some medicine, "Sit up Akeno" the raven haired did what she is told, Nawin bring a chair and take a seat beside the bed.

"Open your mouth" Akeno did, Nawin feeds her a few spoon full of corn soup "Are you still hungry" "No though I feel a little better" the Makasha place the bowl down then bring up a glass of water and one tablet of paracetamol "Here" the black haired pass her the tablet which she takes, Nawin bring the glass water near Akeno, helping her drink.

After finish that, Nawin help the raven haired lay down on the bed and give her a kiss on the forehead "Now then rest, I already told mom that your sick so she will be looking after you until I come back" he said making Akeno nod, Nawin pick up his bag and head to the door "Nawin-kun" the raven haired whisper making the Makasha turn to her "hmm" Akeno give him a smile "Have a nice day at school" Nawin smile back and nod "Thanks"

Time Skip

The black haired is currently heading to the Ichiru bakery to check on Misako, he enters the store to see Akira putting the buns in display "Well if it isn't the punk" The older man said, turning to the black haired "Hey old man, how's Misako?" "She's hasn't been getting better well as we would have like but she's awake" Moka reply walking into the room, "I see.... Can I go look at her".