Chapter 82: Terror At Night!

"Not much to learn from Lady Dermes" Akeno sighs sited on a bench outside of a small village "Though there was something interesting she brought up" 'My husband before the day he passes away, in his sleep he would mutter "beautiful woman... I must see her" I thought that was weird and was planning on questioning him, but sadly I was too late for that'.

Akeno eyes narrow "The nightwalker can't have a human like appearance, can it?" she mutters before shaking her head "Unlikely, but I shouldn't rule out the possibility". Akeno stands up and begin making way back to Lilios "Help, help, anyone!" a sudden cry for help cause the raven haired to turn and see a middle age woman running toward the village "A giant kidnap my son! Please anyone help me get him back!" she informs the guards that are stationed there.

"Where did the giant go madam!" one of the guard ask getting on his horse "It ran into the abandon windmill there!" she points at the distance showing a tall hill where the old windmill placed. Akeno sees the guards speeding toward the destination on their horses "Might as well follow, just in case".

Time Skip: WindMill

"Ah ahhhh help me please!" a nine year old boy scream at the top of his lungs while being swang around in the giant right hand. "Let him go monster!" one of the two guards speed toward the giant and slash its large muscular leg causing the monster to roar in fury.

"Fredis look out!" the other yell seeing the giant send its left hand down on the guard who just cut it "Shit!" Fredis jumps out of his horse as the giant's fist slam inches from behind them causing him and the horse to fly away. "Oh boy" Akeno stop a few meters away from the battle, examining the tall muscular monster, it has rusty red eyes, long wild green hair with a messy beard, cold blue color skin, long strong arms and legs "That's a full mature giant judging by its height which is probably around ten foot tall.

"Help mister!" the boy screams finally noticing the knights after wiping the tears from his eyes "Don't worry lad, we will get you back home" the other guards promise jumping out of his horse and dash toward the giant making it slam its right leg down intending to squish the man. "Hah!" the guard jumps up dodging the stump and grabs the clothe that's wrap around the giant's waist.

"Take this!" the man yell stabbing his sword into the giant leg making it roar in pain "Kahh ahh!" the guard is send down when the monster lifts it's leg up and slams it back down. "Bran!" Fradis yell seeing the giant lifting its feet up again ready to step his friend "Take this!" Fradis lift his right hand up thrusting it forward, firing a simple fire ball that hits right on the giant face making it stumble back.

"Wah ahhhh!" the giant release the boy from its grasp to rub its face "No!" Fradis scream running toward the boy, but he stops when a lighting current speed toward the boy then to his shock the lighting morph into a beautiful raven haired girl.

"You're safe now" the boy opens his eyes hearing a gentle soothing voice "A-are you an angle?" he asks seeing the beautiful woman smiling down at him which got a bit wider hearing his compliment "Sort of". Akeno lands on the ground gently and place the boy down "Now" she kneels down to the boy's height "Do me a favor, close your eyes and start counting to 10 slowly" "W-what about the giant!" he asks scared, but is calm down when Akeno place her hand on top of his head giving a soft smile "Don't worry I won't let it hurt you, now close your eyes" she said which the boy does by having his hands covering his eyes.

Akeno stands up hearing the giant stumping towards them, she turns facing the large monster with her kind expression turned harden and serious. The giant stop in front of Akeno glaring down at her with its red eyes "Madam watch out!" Fradis warn rushing toward the two seeing the giant pulling its right hand back ready to smash it down.