Chapter 6: Meeting the Sacred Gears

Nawin floats through a space of darkness, a pair of red eyes stares at his form "Brat get up" the voice boom making Nawin opens his eyes then sits up "So I am back at this place again" He said looking at the empty space.

"That's right glad that you aren't killed and for the record this place is called mindscape brat" The voice said startling Nawin, he turns to the voice to only see the red eyes looking at him "It's you again I'm starting to wonder if you even have a body?" Nawin ask looking at the red eyes "Well I could show it to you since you did beat that fallen angel quite nicely, I have to say it was amusing hearing her scream in pain" The voice said confusing Nawin.

"What are you talking abou-" suddenly the memories of the fight floods into Nawin head shocking him 'What? What the hell... I did that but that can't be, I don't even remember doing that before now?' he thought.

"I see your quite shock well kid that was just a taste of my power" The voice said in a menacing tone snapping Nawin out of his thought, he glare at the voice "So you're the one who try to take control of my body!?!" Nawin yell making the voice laugh "Hahahahaha believe me kid if I could I would have done it by now so I'd finished of that fallen angel and kill the devil and your family one by one while you look helplessly inside your mind" The voice reply darkly.

"If you even think of touching them I will kill you!!!" Nawin yell glaring hatefully at the red eyes, suddenly mindscape changes making him look around to see many mountains around the landscape dark cloud showing no sun with lighting and thunder roaring down the sky, the landscape had no trees just plain ground it almost looks like the apocalypse happen.

Nawin is about to turn back but suddenly he feel an impact on his back sending him crashing to one of the mountains, 'Uh dammit... weird I would expect an impact like that to break my bones but I'm fine, still hurts like shit though' Nawin thought as he get up from all the rubbles then suddenly he hears a load thump coming to his direction, he turns to the location that was making the noise, what he saw shock him to the core.

A black scale dragon with purple underneath skin, almost as tall as 20 meters and about 50 meters long, it had two black horns pointing forward between its head, dark black wings spreads while its red eyes glares at Nawin making him paralyze in fear. The dragon smirk seeing fear going through the Makasha brown eyes "Well brat didn't you say something about killing me" The dragon taunts as he stop right in front of the black haired.

Before Nawin could say anything another dragon appears behind him and roars at the black dragon "Brother that's no way to talk to our master" the other dragon said but its tone was different from the black dragons instead of deep and dark tone it's lighter, almost kind.

Nawin turns to looks at the dragon to see its white dragon it's scale was pure snow white while underneath skin was bright blue with same red eyes looking at the one he calls brother it's almost as tall as the other one and it's horns were golden instead of black, "I am not calling this weakling master until he prove that he is even worthy of using our powers" The black dragon reply pointing at Nawin with its sharp claw "Well then we should test him not scaring him to death brother" the other one reply making the black dragon grunt.

"Your no fun you know that" while this is going on Nawin looks at the two dragons interaction with deadpanned expression already losing the fear after what he heard "Hey!! Are you two done talking or what!!" he yells making the two dragon stops and looks at him "Oh I'm sorry about that, let me introduced myself I am Sairex and the grumpy one is Tairex my brother" The dragon now named Sairex said while Tairex grunts "So are you both male or female?" Nawin ask curiosity looking at the two dragons.