Chapter 130: Unleashed! The Rage Of The Welsh Dragon!

Hope everyone enjoys the latest chapter! ^.^

At the top of Grayford mountain where the battle for the Lightning Gemstone rages. All eyes are on Issei Hyoudou, staring in shocked and awed by his change of appearance and the overwhelming raw aura surrounding him. The storm and the lightning strikes have been brought to a stop by the red aura that's produced by the Hyoudou. It tears through the dark clouds and cuts it open to reveal a dark and cold sky. The bandits that survived from the shockwave are on the ground, cowering away in fear by the Hyoudou's intimidating and powerful aura along with his vicious new appearance, especially afraid of those glowing emerald color eyes and sharp canine teeth giving resembles that of a dragon.

Watching the Issei gaining distance, Daigo is forced to snap out of the shock and brings both arms forward to produce a thunderous clap with both hands slapping together. A burst of ice storm form into existence and speed toward the Hyoudou. "Raahhh!" Issei's eyes sharpen and let out a short and mighty roar that generates a powerful sonic boom. The two attacks collide, and without much difficulty, the sonic boom cuts through the ice storm and vanish.

"W-what?!" Daigo whispers, shocked that his attack was able to be overpowered by a simple roar 'His roar alone has that much power?!' Issei suddenly appears right in front of the shocked man and deliver a quick punch to the forehead with his left hand to send Daigo sliding away, on his feet. "You!" Daigo snaps his eyes open and kicks himself off the ground, blasting toward the Hyoudou.

Issei's expression remains fierce with anger. He bends his right knee and leans to the right to dodge a strike aimed for his head then casually brings his left arm up to block a kick from the left. Issei shoots his right feet forward and kicks Daigo right on the chin, causing the man to grunt in pain, and before he could counter, the boosted gear comes blasting ahead and smash right at the center of his face, sending him barreling away.

Without looking, Issei extends the boosted gear to right angle, leaning slightly back. An enormous red magic sphere charges up "Dragon Cannon" he whispers and discharges the sphere to the remaining group of bandits on the ground. "Ahhh!" "Please don't!" "Have mercy!" all of them shouts for their life as the sphere blaze toward them. The sphere contacts the ground and ignites in a small-scale explosion that takes in all the bandits, utterly vanquishing them into dust.

Erza, Jellal, and Bork stare on in speechlessness. Watching the Hyoudou taking full control of the battle, seeing the look of fierce-less and rage in his expression, something none of them ever witnessed and thought the kind-hearted Issei could ever be capable of having.

Seeing nothing left of the bandits, Issei returns his attention to their boss, seeing him returning to his feet. "Hehehe," Daigo wipes the blood leaking from his forehead and smirk "Seems like you are the real threat here, Welsh Dragon" "I became the real treat the moment you hurt Nawin!" Issei retorts in anger, his voice booms and causes the ground to crack "For that," his teeth bare, showing the sharp canines "I'll kill you."

Daigo smirk at the claim and kneels, placing his right hand gently on the ground "We'll see about that" he utters. "Misty Storm!" he exclaims and slams the left hand down to the earth as well. Mists pour out from underneath Daigo's hand and quickly surround the spacious area.

'Damn,' Erza mentally cuss, seeing the mists forming around the platform in rapid speed 'Looks like being pushed against the wall, Daigo is using his brain and specialty. From what I read in the bounty books, Daigo has a skill in stealth, and a misty environment is his bread and butter. It's where he got most of his stealth kills. Assassinating royals, mayors, the riches, even with his current state now, Issei will have a difficult time battling in Daigo's territory' she notes and turns to the Hyoudou, seeing him standing still, not taking any alertness of the mists surrounding him.