Chapter 72: Makasha vs Makasha

"AHHHHHHHH" Issei's body stiffens hearing his girlfriend pain scream "Kokoro release the dome, Rias in trouble!" he orders making the orange haired flick her finger causing the earth dome to crumble. Issei immediately dash toward the blue haired bringing his right fist forward but it was caught by her right hand.

The ground violently shakes as the two aura start clashing with each other. Issei glare at the Makasha as his eyes glow green, vermillion aura start leaking out instead of the usual green that clashes with the Makasha flaming blue aura. Lucy glance at Issei for the first time while tossing the barely conscious Rias to the ground.

"I'm going to knock some sense back in you Lucy!" Issei said glaring at the blue haired blank eyes "Mhm" Lucy tighten her palm on the brown haired hands and pull him close to deliver a brutal knee to the stomach knocking the wind out of him before receiving a back hand to the face sending him sliding backwards.

Kokoro appear behind Lucy and grab Rias making the blue haired point a right hand backwards and shoots a stream of fire to the two but Kokoro luckily disappear in a nick of time with the Gremory. Lucy turn back and receive a punch to the face sending her sliding back a bit.

"Ignore the two it's only you and me!!!" Issei shouts and fires a dragon blast toward the Makasha who counters with a fireball causing each attack to explode when collided. The two dash forward engaging in speeding close combat, Issei receive a two quick jab in the stomach making him wince feeling himself being push back. Lucy move her head to the side dodging a fist then deliver an elbow to Issei's face making him take a few steps back panting.

"Shit she got a strong punch... just like her brother" Issei note wiping the blood that is dripping from his noise before sending a right hook to the blue haired making her kneel down dodging it but the brown haired is met with a surprise when she slider backwards and grab him on the waist and lift him up to deliver a devastating suplex which buried half of his body to the ground.

Lucy release the hold and stands up seeing the lower body of the Hyoudou hangs above the ground. She hums grabbing Issei's leg before slamming it to the ground again and again and again. Kokoro curse seeing Issei getting completely pummeled by the Makasha

Lucy stop her assault looking at the battered Hyoudou before tossing him to the ground and immediately turns her attention to the Matashi and start advancing towards them. Kokoro curse seeing this and place her right hand on the ground digging her fingers down the earth then lifts it up throwing a large boulder to the blue haired. Lucy swipe her right hand forward creating sharp flaming blade that cuts the boulder in half and resume advancing.

"I SAID INGORE THEM!!" Lucy turn back and receive a rotation in the abdomen, blood sip from the Makasha mouth feeling the red ball grinding in her stomach, then Issei push to rotation up with the Makasha sending her flying toward the sky. Issei fires another rotation while releasing his wing then flies up toward the blue haired "I'm knocking you out!!" the Hyoudou yells but before he could slam it down, Lucy eyes snap open and grabs his wrist stopping the motion.

Lucy snap the brown haired wrist with pure strength "Ahhhhhh" Issei screams in pain feeling his right hand going numb making the rotation disperses. Lucy grab a hold of Issei's neck and move him to the bottom as the two are speeding down to the ground. Lucy pull her right hand back opening her hand as fire ball start forming on the palm "Perish with the flames" she mutters.

Issei eyes widen in fear knowing if they hit the ground he'll be burnt alive 'Need to get out!' he slams the boosted gear on the blue haired stomach but it is block by her knee. "ISSEI!" Kokoro shoots up from the ground and push the brown haired away but before she could also escape Lucy grab her hair "KOKOROO!!!" Issei screams seeing the two crash to the ground causing a fire pillar erupts that shoots up to the skies burning even the dark clouds.