Chapter 28: Issei Vs Beowulf

The winds blow around the arena as Issei and Beowulf stare at each other, Grayfia stood up in the air looking at the match along with the whole underworld. "Promote to Rook" Issei feels his strength increase. Beowulf smirk doing the same, the two dash at each other, Issei throw a punch which Beowulf catch it easily with his right hand, the ground rumble from the force.

Beowulf open his left palm his nails sharpen and strike it down at Issei, The brown haired sees this and stop it by using his other arm grabbing Beowulf wrist, The two glares at each other pushing each other trying to overwhelm one another making the ground creak. "You know I'm known as one of the fastest devil in the underworld" Beowulf said suddenly he disappears and reappears behind Issei then kick him in the back sending the brown haired crashing into a wall.

"And with Promoting to knight my speed grows even higher" Issei gets up and is suddenly punch in the chin sending him up in the air, Beowulf appears on top of him and kick Issei in the stomach sending him crashing down the ground.

Beowulf land a few meter from the crater "I have years of experience while you just been a devil for a month" he said suddenly he hear a laughter surprising everyone "Hahahaha So what if I have been a devil for a month, a friend of mine become a devil same time as me and he was able to defeat a fallen angel who has five pair of wings" Issei lets out of the Crater and grin seeing the shock look coming from Beowulf.

"You are nothing compare to him and I will beat him but first I have to defeat you" Issei promote to knight and dash and Beowulf who snap out of his shock and goes into defense preparing for the brown haired attack. "BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST" Suddenly Issei disappears making Beowulf eyes widen; he looks around trying to find the brown haired.

Issei appears in front of him and deliver a hard punch to Beowulf face sending him crashing into a wall, Issei dash toward him delivering another punch sending Beowulf deeper into the wall.

Issei jumps back and fires a dragon shoot in the wall creating a giant explosion, shaking the whole arena. 'Don't let your guard down partner that is not enough to stop him' Ddraig warn making the brown haired nod. A foot step could be heard walking out of the giant hole from the wall.

Beowulf walk out showing his stomach bruise, his head bleed while his chest got slightly burnt. "Nice now that I know you're not a weak devil.... I CAN TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY" Beowulf disappears and appears in front of Issei deliver lighting speed punch combo and finishes it with a kick to the chin sending Issei to the air.

Beowulf jumps in the air at Issei and slash the brown haired chest with his claws, blood explode form the Issei chest, as Beowulf was about to go for another attack, Issei regain his balance in a mid of second and surprise Beowulf by smashing him in the face sending him crashing to the ground, Issei release his wings and flies down at the crater where Beowulf is "BOOST, BOOST, BOOST, BOOST" Issei speed down faster and brought his right fist forward, and smash down at Beowulf creating a giant explosion of dust, rocks fly away from the destruction of the attack.

Gremory Estate

"... Did he do it" Rias ask seeing the whole arena cover in dust from Issei attack, Sirzech watch the match seriously 'It's not over yet Beowulf is stubborn he will not give up until he is either knock out or killed'

Arena

Issei jump out of the crater as the dust start clearing up, Issei fall to his knee catching his breath, suddenly yellow magic explode pushing the dust away, Issei put his hand in front of his eyes covering it from the wind force. Beowulf walk out of the crater, yellow aura surrounds him as he glares at Issei "That was a good punch but still not enough to defeat me".