Chapter 119: Vesarima's Comeback! The Two Faces Of Kuroka!

Hope everyone enjoys the latest chapter! ^.^

A thunderous shockwave explodes from the sky. Its so booming that it creates violent tremors down at the earth. A dense cloud explodes, where Sirzech burst out from and numbers of yellow orbs follows behind him in rapid speed. The Satan cuss in annoyance and quickly halt, turning around and release an equally amount of destruction orbs that collides with all the yellow ones.

Numbers of massive crimson explosion appears in the skies, eclipsing a large portion of the land while an even more violent tremor radiates for miles and miles away, leveling the land beneath the battle. When the blast and smokes disappear, Sirzech sees Rizevim hovering at the other side, grinning sadistically. With eyes narrows, Sirzech finally comes up with a conclusion after battling with the Former Satan "You're still stalling" "You've just noticed?" Rizevim reply in mockery "This stalling must involve the alarm I've just gotten from my Castle..." Sirzech accuse and gets a chuckle, confirming it "Correct, I guess I shouldn't put it past you to figure it quite soon" "The question is... What are you after in the vault?" "Why should I ruin the surprise?" Rizevim retorts, the smirk in his face grow, the very smirk Sirzech utterly loathe.

Sirzech lowers his power and drop his arms to the sides, finding it pointless to continue "I'm not going to waste my time with you anymore" "You think I'll let you leave?" Rizevim question in amuse. Before the conversation could continue, a booming shockwave erupt from the east, causing the men to turn and see Freyja blasting towards them with missiles of ice spears speeding on her tail.

Rizevim raises his right hand and opens the palm. A gigantic exploding wave burst from the ground, shooting up in a huge yellow destructive magic pillar that swallows all the ice spears, annihilating them to oblivion. When the fierce magic pillar dies down, what's left is a massive and smoking crater that could fit a huge comet in it. Freyja stop next to Rizevim and gives him a wink "Thanks, dear" "Enjoy toying with Serafall?" Rizevim question, smirking in amusement "It was mildly entertaining."

The Leviathan appears next to Sirzech, not looking to sustain any major injuries except for some minor scratches, just like Freyja. "She wasn't putting a serious fight?" Sirzech ask, glancing at his friend "Yeah, she was stalling... They're playing us" Serafall reply through gritting teeth, glaring at the smirking woman standing at Rizevim's corner.

"Since we got our partners joining..." Rizevim powers up and extend his right arm to Sirzech "We might as well have some fun instead of floating here, wouldn't you two agree?" Sirzech tries to contact his wife, but due to the distance it proves impossible 'I sensed her mana near the castle... Nawin is also there. If Grayfia is there, then I trust her to stop the intruders.'

Sirzech takes a deep breathe and exhales 'I'll have to put trust on Rias, Nawin, Grayfia, Hunter, and the rest of the people in Vesarima to win this war. Keeping Rizevim here is the best thing I can do in this. If he were to go unhinged, he can erase Vesarima in seconds.'

"You won't have to worry about Vesarima, Lord Sirzech" a view voice joins, and everyone moves to the right to see Hunter floating in the air, standing on it without the need of wings. Her signature massive sword rest on the right shoulder and it's drenched and coated in thick blood that drips down to the earth.

Hunter's piercing gaze slowly moves to Rizevim, who holds a dark glare, clearly annoyed by her sudden appearance. "I guess you didn't calculate me to be in Vesarima, were you, Rizevim?" Hunter question in mockery manner though her face remains stoic as ever "Bringing Dragons while I was present, you'd be a bigger fool if that was intentional."

Hunter ignores the heated glare and turn to her teacher "Like I said, Vesarima is retaliating. Issei and his friends were able to activate the defense mechanism which cleared the North and South Gate. Your sister and her team are assisting with the remaining gate" she informs and Sirzech is able to let out a huge sigh of relief, glad to hear his home and people are doing well "Good to hear."