Chapter 101: Capture The Welsh Dragon!

Hope you enjoy the chapter, Readers! ^.^

A Cyclop collapse to the dirt ground, its one large eye is pop out from the socket by huge blow it receives from the back, shown by how the back of its head is curve inwards. "Interrupting my lunch, not cool, you one eyed dickhead" Lock comments, looking at the dead Cyclop while holding a large tree trunk on his shoulder before tossing it away and head back to take a seat back on a log, at the small camp he made.

Lock grab a cut griffin's leg that's been cooking on top the fire and munch on its rich meat. "You were an easy catch" he comments, chewing on the meat while looking at the head of an Old Griffin that he hunted down "Stupid town, they put this up on the billboard and had the gull to only pay me a hundred gold and promised me it was a tough Griffin... lying out of desperation, fucking idiots. I have the half of mind to go back there and show them true terrorizing" Lock said out in clear irritation and anger at having his time waste.

"Lock Jons" a smooth and alluring voice speak from behind the blonde warrior "Another interruption, do you want to die?" Lock sighs loudly and glare back to see Ophis in her child form, walking towards him. The Deity raise an eyebrow in slight amusement at having someone speak to her in such tone "Do you know who you are talking too, boy?" "All I see is a stupid child, so get lost or I will crush you. Don't think for a second just because you are a child I won't" Lock reply with a snarl.

Ophis's pupils sharpen "You are pushing my buttons, Devil" "Screw this" Lock throws the half-eaten griffin leg down and stand up "If you want to fight, Child, then just bring it" he said and grabs the log that he used to sit on and throws it to the deity.

Ophis didn't bother dodging as the log is inches away from her, it abruptly explodes into tiny pieces by an unknown force. Lock is already up in the air and bring both his hands down on top of Ophis, who jumps back to avoid the attack. The fists smash to the earth and cause the whole area to explode into rubbles and dust. "Mighty strength you have there" Ophis comment monotonously as she lands on the creak earth ground "You gonna be one of those who cowardly dodges all the time?" Lock questions and dash toward the deity, throwing the right jab that miss when Ophis bend her upper body back and move it to the right "You want me to take offence?" she said and thrust her right hand in front of the blonde's expose stomach "I'll grant you that" a purple orb powers up on the god's palm.

Ophis thrust the orb to Lock's stomach and sends him away with it. Lock grunts in pain, feeling his stomach being rib into shreds, so he quickly smashes the orb away with his right hand which allow him to land on the ground while the orbs continue its path, smashing through countless of trees before igniting into a large explosion that shake the whole forest. Lock curse and grip his heavily bleeding stomach "Not bad" Ophis claps slowly "Any longer and that orb would have gone straight through you" she informs, looking at the wobbling blonde, standing back up.

"Don't try to fight me" Ophis warns as she sees Lock taking a step forward, ready to strike again "I came to see you for one reason" "What? You got a contract for me?" Lock said in sarcasm, but he is surprise to get a nod "Something along that line. Get rid of that look of disbelief, I am no ordinary child as you can tell. Will you accept?" "You just damaged me... I rather rip your head off" "Then go ahead, but even you aren't stupid enough to think that's a good idea... I can eradicate you, boy"

Lock's face twitches in annoyance and he snarls "Fine! Whatever, what the hell do you want? I ain't accepting shit until I know what it is and how much I'm getting paid" "Oh, it will be a simple task and that is in need of your skill. You are quite the master of stealth, correct?" "I'm good at it, but always prefer a more frontal style" Lock stand up straight and hold his stomach with his right hand while replying "I'm more of a brawler and rarely use magic, so it's natural for me to make my mana signature kept low, even well hidden from close-range contact" "Perfect, that's what I want to hear. If you complete this task, you will be heavily rewarded. Here is just a small sample" Ophis snap her finger and a medium-size sack of gold faze to existence and fall in front of the blonde's feet. Lock look at the gold coins and take one of it near his mouth "Hmph" he bites the coin and find it legit "Alright" he grins "Let's hear this contract".