Chapter 133: Happy Birthday Akeno!

Thanks for being patient, Readers!

I have returned and here's the latest chapter of the story.

Hope everyone enjoys it and please leave a feedback!

A sound of a roaring engine of a powerful bike screech through the silent night. A familiar red Ducati bike race within the dark and empty street. The sky is utterly pitch black, and the only thing lighting the roads are the dim lamp posts. No cars, people, or animal can be seen. On the bike is none other than Nawin Makasha, with his glowing red eyes watching the path forward. He isn't wearing a helmet, letting the cold night air blow pasts him, lifting his smooth black hair back. With eyes sharpen, he pulls the clutch, pushing the bike to its maximum speed, using all of its 214-horsepower engine.

The vehicle blast forward at an insane speed and the teenager riding it did not flinch, instead remain stoic with those red sharp eyes piercing onwards to the dark path. Unable to catch it in the speed he was driving, Nawin misses a glowing white figure stood on the left side of the road. The figure of a familiar girl dressed in a white sundress watches the Makasha race past her.

Continuing blazing through the empty street, Nawin lets out a gasp when the white figure materializes in front of him. Eyes widen in frantic, heartrate freeze in horror, the Makasha act hastily and pulls the break then twist the handle all the way to the right to avoid hitting the girl, but with such a hasty movement, he instantly losses control. The bike goes flying sideward while sending Nawin to the air, hovering over the girl before viciously plummeting to the ground on his back, his head bounces off the asphalt. The bike crashes at the edge of the street, its parts come loose and explode from the body, cluttering the ground.

Daze, the Makasha clench the back of his head in pain, grunting while slowing sitting up. Blinking rapidly to adjust his vision, Nawin snaps his sight up, and it widens when seeing her standing there, wearing that breathtaking smile. However, what got the Makasha's attention most is her bright white sundress is covered in blood. The sight immediately causes Nawin to wince in pain, trying to suppress that horrid memory.

Shakily returning to his feet, Nawin takes steps forward while reaching his right arm out to the girl. "Uh?!" he halts when noticing every step he took to get close, more fresh blood starts appearing on the once beautiful white sundress. "Stop!" he pleads and breaks into a sprint, but by the second steps the ground opens and swallows Nawin whole, dropping him into a world of a dark abyss.

Nawin opens his eyes, and it widens at the sudden change of scenery. Moving his head around, he finds himself inside a moving bus. Outside of the bus shows nothing but darkness, driving aimlessly in the abyss with no directions. The vehicle is utterly deserted of passengers along with the driver. Nawin remains calm and starts stepping forward, heading toward the front of the bus to exit it. What the Makasha isn't aware of is at each window he walks past. The reflection of her follows his every movement, like a perfect mirror.

Nawin stops and turns to the door; his eyes were inches away from looking at the reflection on the window of the door before it opens, forbidding him to see her. Nawin walks out of the bus, and the whole scene transforms once again. Slowing reopening his eyes, the Makasha finds himself standing in the middle of an unforgettable white hallway.

Cold sweats forms, heart rate increases, Nawin silently gulps and takes steps forward to the last room at the end of the hallway. Stopping in front of it, Nawin looks up and sees the sign "A25..." he whispers and slowly brings his right arm up to grab the cold metal handle. Taking a deep breath, Nawin snaps his eyes open and slides the door open. In a horrific shock, Nawin's expression turns to stun when seeing her standing right in front of him the moment the door is opened.