Chapter 45: Challenge against Kokoro

In the far part of the underworld capital show a bland, dark, cold road with nothing but death trees, broken village, there are two figures wearing black cloak, riding a horse through the empty dirt road. "So this was where one of the Great War battles happen" One of them said in a soft feminine voice, looking at the dark landscape.

"Yes nothing is left behind after the Great War, apart from stray animal and poor devils digging for food or anything to keep themselves alive, Devil's here are different from the ones in the capital, they are nothing but a true devil... a monster" The other reply in a male, deep stoic voice.

"But aren't they weak? They aren't accepted back to the devil society" the female ask "Yes they aren't accept there because are too weak to be of any use also their unstable, they are weaker than low-class, some call them Class-E which means End".

"HELP ME PLEASE" A voice suddenly yell, the two turn and see 4 mans kicking a young woman, "That's what you get for stealing our food bitch!" one of them yell kicking the woman in the stomach. "I need it for my children please" the woman begs but receive a kick to the face.

The two figures stop their horse "Master?" The female ask, "I'll be done in a minute" The teen drop down his horse landing on the ground, the 4 man turn "Mind your own business" one of them said then turn back to the woman and grins "Hey let's have some fun with her before we kill her, what do you say boys" the others grin, the woman crawl back leaning against the tree, she look at the man's terrified.

The teen take of his cloak and throw it to his companion who catch it, the 4 man turn "Do you have a death wish kid" one of them said glaring at Nawin Makasha. The black haired turn to the woman "Close your eyes" the woman did as she was told. "Attack him" one of the devils brings out a club and dash toward the Makasha.

Nawin eye flash red, he grab the man wrist before he could swing the, the black haired take the club and smash it at the man head, breaking the club in the process while the man is send to the ground, the other member come and try to deliver a punch but Nawin side step dodging the attack, he take a knife from the man holster and stab him in the back of his head, killing the man instantly.

"I'll kill you!!" the other one comes dashing toward the Makasha with a club, Nawin was about to counter when one of the men that lay on the ground shot up and grab the Makasha from behind. The man bring the club down but Nawin move his head to the side making the club hit the man behind him making him fall to the ground daze, freeing the Makasha.

As the man in front of the black haired is in shock from hitting his own friend, Nawin immediately stab him at the side of his neck with the knife, killing him, the Makasha then turn and throw the blooded knife at the third man head killing him. Nawin turn to the last man, seeing him on the ground looking at the Makasha in fear.

Nawin walk toward him, making the man crawl back, he suddenly grin, his hand glow red, he points his palm at the Makasha and fire a energy ball blast, the blast hit Nawin right in the face "Ahaha that's what you get" he laugh but when the smoke clear the Devil stop his face turn into fear seeing the Makasha looking at him blankly with no damage on his face not even a scratch, Nawin resume walking toward the middle-age man who start crawl back in fear but he is stop when his back hit a boulder, "W-what a-are you doing?" he stutter, Nawin stop and grab the man shirt, pulling him up "...Killing Monsters"

Kuoh: Makasha Household

Akeno yawns getting up from her bed, she turn to see the black haired is still missing, she sigh at her lover "Huh I hope he didn't get into trouble" The raven haired turn to a table beside the bed where the bracelet is place, she see the diamond is still black.