Chapter 33: Kendo Battle and School Life

A light shine through the room landing on the raven haired girl eyes, making her blink a few times, Akeno gets up and yawns, stretching her arms, she turn to the side and is surprise to see Nawin is missing, 'Where could he be' She looks at the clock to see it's 8 am. Akeno heads to the bathroom and take a quick shower.

After getting dressed she head downstairs to see Yao and Jonathan sitting in the kitchen chair "Morning Akeno" the two said "Good Morning Mr and Ms Makasha" She takes a sit and looks around trying to find Nawin.

"He left earlier" Yao said making the raven haired turn to her "Left where?" "I don't know he came down an hour ago and have his breakfast then left, I ask him where is he going since School is not open yet, all he said is that his taking a little walk" Akeno nods "Don't worry I'm sure he'll be in school when your there"

With Nawin

Nawin walks in the woods outside of Kuoh for some fresh air, the wind blows, the black haired stop feeling the calm cold wind blowing on his face. Nawin feels a presence behind, making him turn to see Misako.

She is walking a few meters away looking around the forest like a child seeing the amusement park for the first time, she already dressed in the school uniform. Nawin smile slightly at the innocence and wonders in her eyes, it reminds him of Asia.

Nawin walks behind her and place his hand on her shoulder, Misako squeak in shock, feeling a hand grabbing her shoulder, the pink haired jumps forwards and spin kicks at the person. Nawin bring his right hand to the side blocking the attack, he is a little shock to feel the force of the kick 'Hmm interesting'.

Misako opens her eyes to see the black haired, she blush then quickly bring her legs down and bows "I'm sorry Nawin-kun, I didn't know it was you" She said, Nawin chuckle bringing his right arm down "No it's okay, I shouldn't sneak up on you like that".

"What are you doing here Misako?" The black haired ask her "Hahah well you see I enjoy walking around the wood, it makes me feel calm and peaceful, it isn't weird right?" She ask looking at the Makasha "No no it isn't, I feel the same way"

"Since we're here Misako you wouldn't mind me walking with you?" Nawin ask, The pink haired smile "No I would love the company"

Hyoudou Residents

Rias just woken up, She yawns and quickly notice that Issei isn't in bed since he would usually hug her arm while a sleep, suddenly she hear some noise in the backyard. She gets off from the bed and look out the window, she is surprise to see Issei doing some training in the backyard "Hmm well this is a surprise" The red haired mutters looking at Issei doing some push up, his body have some bruises and dirt meaning his been training for quite a while.

"Good thing Mr and Ms Hyoudou is currently out of town, it would be weird if they see him training like this" Rias mutters she walk to the closet and puts on a simple big white top reaching all the way down to her knee then walk downstairs.

Rias opens the door to the backyard, seeing Issei summoning his boosted gear, he opens his palms, forming the Rotation. "Haaa" he yells slamming the Rotation to the tree creating a giant hole in the center of it. Issei pants releasing the boosted gear, he turn and is surprise to see his girlfriend leaning against the door watching him.

"Rias-chan did I wake you up?" The brown haired ask walking toward the Gremory. "No I just woken up and notice your not in bed" Issei stop in front of her and chuckle sheepishly "Sorry if I scared you, I just want to do some training" Rias smile and give him a kiss on the cheek "It's fine, it's good that your training, now then go shower you stink, I'll go make breakfast for the both of us".