Chapter 5: Dark Power Awaken!

Currently, Nawin Makasha can be seen walking around aimlessly in the streets after just leaving the Occult Research building. He's face hold a blank expression and shows sigh of deep thought. 'What was that just now?' Nawin looks at his right hand, clenching it and reopen it. 'When that black aura surrounded me... It felt like I could take on the world. And my eyes felt like it they were on fire, but... There was something ominous about that power... It almost felt like someone was trying to take a hold of me... Almost like it tried to control my body.' While in deep thought, Nawin suddenly bump into someone. "Owie! That hurts" a high childish voice groan, snapping Nawin out of his thoughts and looks down to see a young blonde Nun.

'I seriously got to stop bumping into people' Nawin notes and extend his right hand to the Nun. "Sorry about that, I wasn't looking where I was going" he state and watch the blonde takes his hand, allowing him to pull her to her feet. "It's okay! I wasn't looking where I was going either" the Nun looks up, giving Nawin a bright smile. One word went through the Makasha's mind when he finally sees the blonde Nun's appearance 'Adorable'. The Nun has long blonde hair that reach down to her slim waist, emerald green eyes that holds such innocence that it melts Nawin's heart. Her hair flows all the way down to her back, with split bangs over her forehead and a single strand stocking out from the top, sloping backwards. The Nin is quite short, probably around five feet tall, maybe an inch taller.

Nawin give the blonde a smile then extend his hand "Again, I'm sorry for bumping into you. My name is Nawin Makasha. May I know the name of a cute Nun that I just bumped into" he requests, holding a warm smile and offer his hand out. The Nun blush a little by being called cute. She takes his hands and shakes it "My name is Asia Argento! Pleasure meeting you, Nawin-san" the now named Asia said. Suddenly a look of realization appear on her face and she looks around to find her luggage on the ground, with her clothes scatter all around the ground. "Ahhh my clothes!" Asia said frantically, then quickly dash over to pick up her clothes. Nawin decided to help also.

After finishing helping Asia putting her clothes back in her luggage. "You're new here aren't you, Asia? " Nawin ask, making the blonde nod "Yes! I am kind of loss. You see I can't really speak Japanese so the people don't understand that I want to head to the church here" Asia said, poking her index fingers together in embarrassment. Nawin takes her luggage and throw it over his shoulder, confusing her. "I know where the church is, it's quite close by here. I can take you there" Nawin offer, making the Nun smile and bows in gratitude "Thank you so much, Nawin-san."

As the two began making their way toward the church. Nawin decides to start a conversation "So where did you come from, Asia?" Nawin ask, glancing at the Nun "Oh! I was born in America and was orphaned in church. They raised me. Unfortunately, one day some events transpired that required me to move to Kuoh" Asia reply and looks forward to see the church in the distance. 'Wonder what's event could that be' Nawin thought, taking note at the rather quick and vague answer the blonde gave. As the two continue walking in silence, they suddenly halt when hearing a whimpering sound. The two turns and see a white puppy with brown eyes laying on the ground with a bite mark wound on its right leg. The puppy seems to be a Pomsky breed. "Oh no, puppy!" Asia immediately rushes to the injured puppy.

Nawin follows and he was about to suggest taking the puppy to the vet, but what happen next shock him. Asia puts her hand on top of the puppy's wound. A green light start surrounding her hands and miraculously, the wound starts healing in accelerate speed. 'What the hell is that? Is she one of the supernatural races?' Nawin question in his mind, looking at the scene in front of him.

After a few second the puppy wounds were completely healed. The Pomsky gets up and start licking Asia face, causing her to giggle. "Aww you're so cute" she squeals and gives the puppy a big hug. Despite what Nawin just saw, he can't help but smile at the cute scene in front of him.