Chapter 94: Preparation for Beach! Sealed Vampire?

"Owuhh!" Nawin lets out a long yawn and grunts "Rias dare waked me up this early... I'll make her pay later" he utters, remembering how the crimson haired with the help of Akeno, electrocuted him out of bed. "Anyway" Nawin shake his head to get rid of that thought and look forward to see the Ichiru bakery sigh "Time to pick up my first guest".

"Hell-" Nawin pause and catch the incoming baseball "Nice try" he comment and look front to see the smirking Akira. "Long time no see, kid" Akira said and bring his hand up where he catches the ball that the Makasha just thrown "Indeed, a long contract kept me away for a while" Nawin reply, fully entering the store and close the door behind him.

"Let me cut to the chase" Nawin said, looking at Akira in the eyes "Before I tell you why I'm here... have you fully informed her about the supernatural world? I was planning on telling her, but as you know, lots of stuff kept me away" "Don't worry" Akira reply in a calm tone "I and Moka already told her everything and answer most of her questions, there were some question brought up about you, but we decided you should answer those" "How has she taken it?" "Fine... it took a while, but in the past, she has been attacked by fallen angels, so she had some knowledge, but kept it quiet since we always told her it's just a hallucination because of her sickness" Akira said.

"We know what you are planning to do, Nawin-kun" Moka walk down the stairs and stop beside her husband, she send a heartwarming smile at the Makasha who returns it faintly "You are hesitant because of us and her" Moka turn to her husband who sighs and nod "You have our blessing to turn Misako into a devil using your peerage piece, but" "I still need her permission" Nawin finish "Yes" Moka nod "I know you have good intention, kid, but if Misako does not wish to become a devil, then you shall not cross that path" Akira said with hiding threat.

Silence fill the room for a minute, "... Alright" Nawin opens his eyes "If she does not wish to become a devil, then I will forget about turning her into one... you have my word" he promise the parent. Moka smile "Now that we got that heavy stuff out of the way. What brings you here today, Nawin-kun?"

"One of my friend is planning a beach trip that is happening today... I thought bringing Misako along would be good. School is close for a couple of days, so she must have nothing else to do" Nawin said "How sweet" Moka holds her cheek and gushes "You always look out for Misako don't you... you are one kind soul Nawin-kun" she said happily. The Makasha shake his head and smile "She's a dear friend of mine, of course I would look out for her" "She's upstairs in her room" Akira comment and cock his head to the stairs.

Nawin nod in thanks and make his way up, he takes a right turn and face Misako's room. Nawin gently knock on the door "Come in!" a familiar light voice shouts, causing the Makasha's lips to twitch upwards when hearing the happy and clearly healthy voice full of energy.

The door opens slowly and the Makasha step into the wonderful smell and neat room, he turns around to spot Misako sitting on a large bean bag, wearing a familiar adorable Pikachu pajamas. "Nawin-kun?!" the young Ichiru utters out in surprise, when she turns around to see her friend "Hey... Misako" Nawin smile and takes a sit on the floor, beside her.

"It's good to see you again!" Misako suddenly crush the Makasha with a hug "I was worried that something happened, but mom and dad told me you were out on a mission". Nawin slowly returns the hug and pull back "It was a long mission, that's why I was away for a while. Anyway, to a more important matter, I heard from Akame that you've been getting better? Seeing you right now, I can happily confirm it" he said with a relief smile.

Misako nod and smile "Akame visits after school if she got the chance, we talk and she brought those special energy drink that she makes, it really helped me. My sickness has died down and I'm feeling better than ever!" she exclaims and to be more convincing, she cutely flexes her right arm, causing the Pikachu ears on the hood to wiggle.