Chapter 109: Akari's Cruel Power vs Irina's Willpower!

Hope you enjoy the chapter, Readers! ^.^

Silence envelopes the arena. The only thing can be heard is the slow breeze passing by. Even through the crowd sees the two fighters just staring intently at one another. It was enough to create a high tension that made many of them start sweating a bit.

Grayfia's cold silver eyes stare at the contenders. She already positions herself at the end of the arena ground to stay out of the way. The Satan's wife can't help but feel like this battle will be an interesting one, but also there's this ominous feeling she is getting crawling behind her neck. Giving her a bad feeling that's start creeping into her stomach, but she continues to silently stare at the two female fighters.

Irina takes a few paces forward and see Akari still remaining in a casual posture, not even trying to get into a stance. 'She is leaving herself wide open... I need to remain caution' with that note. Irina takes one more step and disappear in pure speed, leaving only a gust of dust.

Akari take a step to the right and leans her body as well to dodge a fist flying from behind. Akari lean back to dodge a roundhouse kick and jumps up to miss another kick that followed suit.

The moment her feet touch the ground, Irina backflips to get away from the Fallen Angel. Thinking she might attack. But, when Irina gets to her feet, she sees Akari still remain calm with her hands remaining in the coat's pocket, not even looking or thinking of attacking back.

Akari's face hold an amuse expression, but Irina sees, in her cold blue eyes holds danger and malic. The pure negative emotions running in them was so intense that it was hard for Irina to keep an eye contact with her.

Irina shake her head, steeling her confidents and dash towards the Hirai. Irina lift her right hand, ready to send a right hook, but she quickly switches and instead kneel to swipe her right feet, intending to trick and knock the Fallen Angel down.

Knowing better, Akari moves her face for the fake fist, but also jumps after too narrowly miss the swipe kick. In a speed that many couldn't even catch, Akari bring her right hand out and send a hard backhand to Irina's right cheek.

"Gahh!" Irina let out a shout of pain, feeling the burning sting on her face. Before, she is send sliding away, on her back. Akari lip twitch into a menacing smirk and lowers her right hand back into the coat's pocket.

Irina slowly lift her right knee up, resting her right hand on it and look up to Akari. She tenses when seeing her hand moving around the coat's pocket, trying to find something, then slowly pulls it out.

"Are you going to keep me entertained? Because at this rate," Akari speaks, pulling out a pack of cigarette. Akari shake the packet to bring out a single cigarette bring it near her mouth. Her lip firmly grips the cigarette, then she places the pack back into the coat's pocket. "This cigarette will provide me more entertainment than you, girl" Akari state, flicking her fingers to summon a small crimson fire on her thump and bring it near the cigarette to light it up.

Irina didn't let the insult affect her. She knows the Hirai is trying to make her act recklessly and strike blindly, which will resolve leaving herself wide open. Irina takes a breather and lift her right hand, then expend her palm. Slowly, a golden rod of holy mana generates in Irina's hand.

Akari raise an eyebrow at the spell she has never seen before. At the platform, Gabriel smile proudly at seeing this. "Holy Spell Number 65! Hundred Rod!" Irina exclaims and throws the rod forward to the Hirai.

Akari stay still and watch the rod speeding toward her. But, something unexpected happen which catch her by surprise. She sees the single rod suddenly multiples into a hundred more rods. 'Angels and their tricks!' Akari cuss mentally, jumping back to create some space.