Chapter 102: Stranded! Can Nawin & Sayomi Cooperate?

Hope you enjoy the chapter, Readers! ^.^

"Na...win... Naw...in..." the Makasha groan and try to register the voice that is calling his name through his currently ringing ears, sounding like a high-pitch whistle blowing near it. Nawin opens his eyes and is greet by a view of tall vibrant trees with an orange sunlight ray seeping through the many large leaves.

"You gonna get up today, darling?" an unmistakable voice question him, in front. "Uh!" Nawin eyes snap wide and quickly sits up, summoning a gunblade in his right hand and pierce it forward. Nawin feel his sword completely halt "That's the thanks I get for waking you up?" the voice question teasingly. Nawin blinks to get rid of the dizziness in his sight and after a few blinks, he see Sayomi kneeling over his legs and holding the blade between her index and middle finger while wearing a taunting smirk on her lip.

"Get... off" Nawin said in quiet but deathly tone while glaring at Sayomi with his bright red eyes "Ohhh... scary" she replies in mocking tone, though gets up and release the blade. Nawin quickly stand up and keep the sword pointing at the Pureblood, not even allowing his guard to drop even a second. "Ease yourself, Nawin-kun" Sayomi reply in a calm tone, not at all bother by the Makasha's blade or even taking him as a threat.

The gunblade suddenly shatters away, shocking Nawin while intriguing Sayomi "I thought as much, this place is a hellhole for you" she states with a smirk "What do you mean?" Nawin ask, glaring at the vampire. "You must have notice how weak you feel? Right now, your mana stamina is comparable to a Middle-class devil" Sayomi points out, lazily pointing her index finger at him.

'Sairex, is she speaking the truth?' Nawin decide the best and fastest way to find the truth is to ask his sacred gear 'She isn't lying, your reserve has immensely been crippled. I highly advise you to not fight recklessly and use unnecessarily mana consuming technique like the Demonic Lightning' 'Noted. Do you know what's causing this?' 'I'm not entirely sure, you'll have to investigate the place' Sairex suggest.

Nawin glance at Sayomi then up to the trees "Don't" the Pureblood said simply, already knowing what he has in mind. This slightly confuses the Makasha, on why she said that, but he didn't care and jumps high up. "... What?!" Nawin shouts in surprise and crash back to the ground, on his behind.

Sayomi let out a laugh at the spectacle "Ahahaha, I warned you!" she exclaims, looking at the groaning Makasha on the ground. Nawin slowly stand back up and wince at his still aching body that is already damage enough from the brutal training from Azazel "This place cut my mana in half and severed the ability to fly?" he utters to himself.

Nawin shakes his head and start concentrating 'I'll just use the Speeding Shadow God to get out of here... I placed a marker at the motel room'. '...' Nawin snap his eyes open in shock and frustration "What the hell?! I can't even teleport out of here... where am I?" he utters. "Now that you've done all those things" Sayomi speak up in annoyance of being ignore for so long "Shall we go explore this place and see where we are?" she questions rather calmly, like this whole situation isn't the least bothering her.

"Why would I listen to you or even consider of exploring this place with you!" Nawin hiss in anger at the vampire "Fine," Sayomi shrugs "I'll drag you along then" "How about you get lost and I find my own way out of here" Nawin fire back in stoic but rude tone "Oh no, no, no... I ain't about to have you wondering around this unknown place with your current condition and power" Sayomi state, surprising the Makasha at how she's thinking about his safety.

Nawin quickly wipe that surprise and remember it's only for her own benefit by looking out for him "I can take care of myself! Anyway, you should be weak as well, so don't act like your superior" Nawin shoot back "I beg to differ, I'm still powerful enough to destroy a whole city while you, you can barely give a decent fight to Level-A criminal at your current state. So, darling" Sayomi walk towards him and stop in front to stroke his chin then walk past to scan the jungle they have been drop at. Endless of trees, bushes, and vines inhabits this overwhelming green place.