Chapter 26 Nawin Awaken and New Member

Sirzech sighs walking in his office, the red head takes a seat on his chair and release another tired sigh after dealing with all the recent event with taking Kokabiel to the Grigori to be punish for his crime by trying to start another great war. After dealing with that he ordered devils to repair the Kuoh Academy back to its normal state then call the church about the crime that Valper committed. "Sirzech-Chan!!!!" A loud voice booms outside the door making Sirzech eyebrow twitches 'Why now of all time'.

The door slams open with a pink blur dash toward Sirzech's desk showing a smiling Serafall "I heard Nawin-kun is here so I came rushing" She giggles "I'm sorry Serafall, but Nawin-kun is currently not feeling well so please come back later" Sirzech reply tiredly not feeling like talking "Oh no if he's sick then I should help him!" "NO!!" Sirzech slam his hand on the desk creaking it slightly while startling the pink Satan.

Sirzech shake his head getting his emotion in check "Serafall please come back later if you want to see Nawin-kun okay" he said looking at his childhood friend seriously. Serafall sighs and nod "Okay, I hope you know what you're doing Sirzech" She said in an unusual serious tone catching the red head off-guard a bit.

Serafall walk out and shuts the door leaving Sirzech alone again. Suddenly Grayfia teleport in and turns to see her husband tired state "Sirzech shouldn't you be resting? you've been working a lot lately" the red head shakes his head rubbing his eyes "I'm not done yet... Nawin-kun how is he?" he asks turning to her.

Grayfia sigh "He's still unconscious, but Sirzech what concerns me is the mark on his neck" the red haired turn serious "That mark hold very dangerous and dark magic in them, I can sense it when I examined his neck" Grayfia said.

"I know the purple aura that swirled around him when he battled Kokabiel it's sinister and uncontrollable while making his power skyrocketed to another level" Sirzech stands up and walk to the window that over looked the whole city.

"His power at that time was easily at High-Ultimate class... Grayfia let's go to him, I need to do something, before this power will completely consume him"

Nawin's Room

When coming back from Kuoh Academy Sirzech placed Nawin in a safe room which is filled of barrier so no one can come in or out without he's permission. Sirzech and Grayfia arrive at the room to see Nawin lying down on a bed sleeping soundly.

Sirzech walk to the black haired and stop beside the bed "Grayfia I need you to hold him down" the silver haired look at her husband confuse "Sirzech what are you planning?" The red head turns he's attention to the mark "I'm going to seal the mark, restricting its power, but it won't stop it completely though it's better than nothing" Sirzech place his right hand on top of the mark.

"But Sirzech isn't it dangerous you could accidently release its power again" Grayfia state "I know but I borrowed some of sealing books from Akuja don't worry I know what I'm doing, but if he does wakes up and lose control then we'll be prepare".

Grayfia holds onto Nawin hands pinning it to the side, Sirzech eye flash red while his hand glows blue. The Makasha eyes suddenly snap opens and began struggling, screaming in pain. Grayfia freezes his feets while keeping a firm hold on his arms.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" it hurts Sirzech to hear the black haired pain scream, but he has to continues for the Makasha sake "Seal Suppression!" Sirzech yell causing his hand glows brighter. When the light died down Sirzech remove his hand and look at Nawin's neck to see the mark now have another outline that looks similar to the power of destruction form that goes around the mark. 'It's probably look like that because I used my power to suppress the mark' the Satan state mentally.