Chapter 35: Protecting the Princess

Dream State

Nawin and Azazel are currently training in hand to hand combat, Azazel send a kick to the black haired side, Nawin block it with his right hand and grab a hold of Azazel legs and start spinning him around in high speed. 'Oh goodness' Azazel starts feeling himself getting dizzy, Nawin throws him up in the air and jumps up.

Azazel regain his balance and block a fist aiming to his face with his left palm, Nawin grab Azazel shoulder with his right hand and push his body over the fallen angel, surprising g the older, as Nawin is in top, he kicks Azazel in the head sending the fallen angel down. Nawin wasn't down yet, he grab Azazel waist and put his legs around his arm, while his arm wrap around Azazel legs.

"Take this Piledriver!" Nawin slam Azazel head down to the ground in high speed, making the ground crack on impact, the black haired release his grip and jump away, seeing Azazel head underneath the ground while the rest of his body hangs on top on the ground, backwards. 'Damn kid that was.... FUCKING AWESOME!' Tairex grins loving the new brutal move.

Azazel body disperse in black feathers, Nawin hear clapping making him turn to see the real Azazel leaning up in the tree "Good job kid it seems your hand to hand combat is getting better though never use that technique with me" Azazel shivers a little thinking about the piledriver, seriously the kid is so much like his mother that it scares him, Azazel wish he was more like his kind hearted father, Azazel shiver more remember Yao crazy, brutal fighting style and techniques, he himself would never want to fight her or even do a spar.

Azazel shake his head and jumps down landing in front of the Makasha, "So what next Godfather" Nawin ask, Azazel thought back at how he first reveal the information, he chuckle a bit remember the black haired stunned face breaking his usual emotionless mask, Azazel laughed so hard that his stomach hurts while dodging a few bullets the black haired firing at him.

"Well kid do you mind summoning your Demonic Shadow" Azazel said making the black haired nod, Nawin eyes turn red suddenly dozen of Shadow weapons appear surrounding the Makasha. Azazel examine, all the different kind of weapon, Axe, Sword, Lance, Great Sword, thought all of the swords and other weapon have unique appearance in them Azazel even see a great sword with two handle, and having some kind of motor for it as a hilt making him look at it in curious.

Azazel turn to the black haired "So as you know, in this state these weapons will protect you from any kind of attack" He said looking at the weapons spinning around Nawin covering him in 360 degree "But Nawin remember even though this is your ultimate defense don't forget, it doesn't protect you from above and below understand" Azazel says turning serious, Nawin nod "Do you have a name for this technique" The older man ask.

"I'm not going to name every of my technique Azazel" Nawin retorted back making the older man sweat drop "Okay okay gezz don't need to be harsh kid" Azazel cough "Okay then lets continue, with you being in this state you can move around and also battle with it, so the weapons will protect you from range attack without you needing to worry about it, but Nawin you said that you can control the weapons to right?" Azazel asks.

Nawin nods raise his right hand and twirl his finger, the weapons start spinning faster, one of the great sword head toward the black haired, Nawin grabs the handle and place the great sword on his shoulder, "Of course I can also send all of this weapons toward your if I wish to" He said making Azazel pale slightly hoping the black haired wasn't serious but he couldn't really tell with Nawin talking in his usual blank tone.

"So you can summon these weapon at anytime and wield them with your hands or mind like some kind of telekinesis, hmmm that's an interesting sacred gear you have Nawin" Azazel commented "You said that like a hundred time already" the Makasha grunts, knowing his godfather is quite obsesses with these Sacred gears.