Chapter 29: Nawin Vs Sairaorg

Azazel stand on top of the area looking at the battle ground, he looks up sensing another presence but he couldn't pin point the location of the person 'Seems like we have some unexpected visitor although it seems they aren't going to make a move' Azazel thought turning his attention back to the battle that's about to start.

Arena

The two stood silence back to back, the winds blows as everyone waiting anxiously as to who is going to make the first move. Sairaorg clench his right fist and swing it around at the black haired. Nawin and disappears in black flash, reappears beside Sairaorg, the Bael sense this and block Nawin fist as he was about to strike. The Makasha eyes widen slightly, "I see why they call you the black flash" Sairaorg grin, he suddenly grip Nawin wrist tightly and spins him around in a circle at high speed.

Nawin starts to get dizzy as he felt himself winded, Sairaorg release his wrist throwing him into the arena wall, Nawin crash into it creating a giant crater, The black haired curse silently trying to get out of the crater but he was suddenly stop then he felt a hard blow to his stomach knocking the breath out of him.

"I hope you are better than this" Sairaorg said appear in front of Nawin, Sairaorg deliver another punch making the black haired groan in pain.

Sairaorg was about to deliver another punch but was stop then he hear chuckling coming from the Makasha "What so funny?" Sairaorg ask looking at the black haired, Nawin looks up meeting the Baels violet eyes "Was those punches suppose to hurt?" before Sairaorg could reply he was smash in the face by Nawin fist.

Sairaorg is send in the opposite direction crashing into the wall before he could get out, Nawin appears in front of him and grab his arm, throwing him up in the air, Sairaorg regain his balance mid air, Nawin appears in front of him delivering a kick which Sairaorg block with his right hand and grab a hold of Nawin ankle, The Makasha throw his right fist at Sairaorg face but the Bael block that with his left hand.

"It seems your quite good in close combat" Nawin said, suddenly he brought his left hand up, a shadow pistol form, he points it at Sairaorg forehead, the Bael eyes widen, he quickly let go of the Makasha, Nawin fires his pistol , the bullets missed Sairaorg head narrowly, though it glaze on the Bael side head surely leaving a scar.

The two quickly disappears and began battle in high speed, Devil's below a middle-class level will only see blurs while the higher class can see the two battling around the arena in supersonic speed. The arena shake at every blow the two delivers, wind explodes from the punches and the kicks they delivers. Grayfia looks at the fight 'This is truly a battle of the two Ultimate-class devils.

Gremory Estate

"My Sairaorg-kun has definitely become stronger hasn't he darling" Velenana said turning to her husband who nods "Indeed though I'm not that surprise the boy train harder than anyone I know".

Issei look at the battle, he clench his fist 'Can I become that strong?'

Arena

The two appears in the middle of the arena a little tired out "Your pretty good just like what I heard" Sairaorg smile, "You're not bad yourself but..." Nawin crack his neck, he looks at Sairaorg, his eyes flashes red "The real battle hasn't even began" Before Sairaorg could even think Nawin appears behind him, The Makasha summon a shadow sword and swing it down as it about to hit Sairaorg skin it shatters making Nawin eyes widen in shock.

"Thought I may not have inherited the power of destruction like my cousins, I train my body to its absolute limit, my durability is stronger than a normal devil" Sairaorg said and swings his fist around connecting to Nawin face sending the black haired away.

Highschool DxD: Adventure Of Black FlashOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara