Chapter 50: Find the Magic Stones

"So... how are we planning on getting up there" Lucy and Vali look at the mountain, and see a strong, wild wind blowing on top of it, "Forget about flying since we will be blown away from that strong current" Vali said. Lucy look closely and see at what seems to be a cave on the side of the mountain where the storm is at "So the storm in guarding that cave, the stone must be there" She said "Now that I think about it what the hell does the stone even look like, the Sitri didn't give us the description of it" Vali said making the blond nod.

Kuoh Academy

"Oh right I forgot" Sona facepalm wondering how she could forget such an important information, "Oh So-tan I guess you're not always that smart" Serafall giggle making her younger sister glare at her playfully. "I will need to send all the team a massage then" Sona tap her index finger on the table, 7 water ball appear, floating in front of her, Sona snap her finger and the balls disappear.

Rias and Sairaog

"Okay I'm seriously confuse what kind of stone are we suppose to find exactly" Sairaog ask looking around the giant park, while few joggers past by him and Rias, "Let's seat and think of this for a minute Sairaog" The red haired suggest making the Bael nod, the two take a seat on a bench in front of the lake. "The problem is we don't even know what the stone look like" Rias said.

Suddenly a water ball appear in front of the two, startling them, "What the hell?!" Sairaog said, Rias shake her head and look at the ball "Hmm that's Sona's water magic" "Rias, Sairaog as you may know I forgot to give you the description about the stone, so here it is, each stone will be different for each team but their look will be the same, The stone will have magic signature inside them so if your good in sensing you might be able to pick up a signal, each stone will glow in different colors, your one could be red, blue or others, it will be easy to tell that it looks different compare to an ordinary considering it glows and have magic inside it, also one more thing each stones have unique power in them but that's all I can say, I will give this information to the others to, so now continue on your search" The water ball then disappear leaving a blank looking Rias and Sairaog.

"Well that sorta help" Rias mutter, massaging her temple "Hmm" Sairaog look under the lake, he could have sworn he saw a green light underneath it. "Rias I think we should wait a few minute until the park is close" Sairaog said making the red haired turn to him, questionably "Why is that, shouldn't we find it quickly?" "True but we won't be able to do much with people around, anyway just give it a few minute the sun is about to drop anyway" he said looking up at the orange sun.

Time Skip

Currently Rias and Sairaog are sitting on the tallest tree in the park, to hide from the guards, the red haired sigh, swinging her legs around, "So Sairaog it's night we should keep moving" she said, the bael nod "Don't worry I think I know where our stone could be at" He said making the Gremory look at him surprise.

Sairaog jump down and look at the lake, "I don't sense any guard nearby so making a little noise won't hurt" He said then slam his right foot on the ground, suddenly the water split in half and show the bottom of it, Rias jump down and land beside Sairaog, she looks down and is surprise to see a glowing green stone on the muddy ground "Well that was ea-" she is interrupted when a wood vine shot from the tree and warp around her waist "AHHHH" Rias is suddenly pull up and throw into a tree "RIAS!!" Sairaog turn and is surprise to see the tree that they were sitting on a few second ago start to mutate into a giant tree troll.

"Well that's something you don't see everyday" Sairaog appear beside Rias and help her up, "A tree troll, I've read about them in the books" she said looking at the giant tree monster, it picks up the stone and put it inside it's body, "Seems like it's protecting the stone, so we have to destroy it" Sairaog said then appear above the troll and send a kick to its head, the troll groan then shot it's hand toward the Bael and slam him down to the ground.