Chapter 132: A Guilty Father, Planning The Birthday!

Hope you all enjoy the latest chapter, Readers! ^.^

The radiant yellow sun shines brightly on the town of Kuoh, casting lights on the roads and buildings. It's near noon, and the prestigious Kuoh Academy will ring its bell for lunch at any given moment. However, there's two individual that are missing, two popular individuals that every student noticed have not entered the school early this morning. Those two individuals are Rias Gremory and Akeno Himejima.

Heading to the west side at the edge of Kuoh. Shows a large abandoned house built in the middle of a dense forest, away from civilization, shielding from the sun's bright light by the tree's leaves. By appearance, the house exudes an ominous aura around it. Like a dangerous creature lurks inside it. A sound of shattering sudden booms out of the house followed by thudding footsteps.

"Well, this wasn't how I imagined my morning to be..." a deadpan voice remarks, a voice belonging to no other than Rias Gremory, who currently finds herself ensnared by a spider web that's glued onto a wooden wall. Her shining turquoise eyes watch a voluptuous young woman with long black hair striding towards her. However, this woman isn't walking on standard human feet; instead, her whole lower body was a gigantic eighth legged thing that resembles that of a widow spider.

The spider woman gets right in the Gremory's face, hissing and glaring at her with hatred in those red eyes. "You stupid pureblood devil! I'll enjoy eating an heiress such as you, Rias Gremory" she screeches, her razor-sharp teeth bare "Sorry," Rias wears a smirk "The only one that gets to eat me is my lover" she replies, which serve to anger the stray devil.

Before the spider woman can sink her teeth on the Gremory's flesh, an explosion erupts from the right that makes her snap her head in the direction. Pill of planks and pieces of furniture is sent flying away and emerging from the dust is Akeno "Ara, ara, what a naughty joke, Rias" she teases, giggling and gets a response of a wink from her best friend. The stray devil hiss and extends her mouth hideously wide to fire out spider webs to the Himejima.

Akeno lifts her right arm and discharges a short range lightning blast that vaporizes the webs with ease. "Akeno," Rias calls out "Yes?" "It's nearing lunch time so we should wrap this up. We spent much time hunting her down" "It's already noon? Explains why I miss Nawin-kun so much" "You always do when he's not with you" "Ufufufu, true, but he got back late last night and was tired, so we didn't get much time to catch up" "Yeah, same with Issei" Rias nod "He just passed out the moment he hits the bed. Then, us two had to leave earlier this morning, so I didn't even get to chat with him... I'm wondering if he's even in school. Good chance that's he is sleeping in bed sti—" "SHUT UP!" the stray devil shrieks in anger, glaring at the Gremory then to the Himejima "You bitches dare ignore me!"

"Oh?" Akeno finally turns her head to the spider woman "Sorry if you feel so left out," she apologizes which serve to enrage the woman more. With a screech, the stray devil charge toward the Himejima with killing intent. Akeno flicks her wrist to rain down thunder strikes from above, but the stray proves to be considerably agile and starts hopping around, avoiding all the deathly bolts. When in range, the stray devil brings one of its feet forward, kicking the Himejima with much force that it sends her blasting onto the wall, bouncing off it then collapse face-first onto the ground.

The stray grin menacingly and slowly returns to the Gremory "Now you're next!" she shouts and laughs, but the laughter is cut short when she spots the look of unimpressed plastered on her opponent's face. "You may not have faced anyone like Akeno," Rias starts "But what you just did serves to excite her more" "What the hell a—" the stray is interrupted when hearing a sound from behind. She turns and is surprised to see Akeno slowly raising up to her feet, yellow lightning aura crack into life and flows around her "Ara, ara," her head snap up to show those glowing yellow eyes "I hope you have more because I'll be disappointed" she states with a sinister grin that causes cold sweat to roll down the stray's face.