Chapter 138: Encounter With Sayomi! World Of Vampires

Hope everyone enjoys the latest chapter! ^.^

Brasov, one of the many cities inside the Transylvania region. It is well known for its medieval time structures and ancient sights such as the Saxon walls. It's a very old-style city built with stones, blocks of cement, and other old materials that would fit with the past ages. There are many sights to be shown in this historic city such as The Black Gothic-style Church, the building dates from 1477. The Catherine's Gate, the only original city gate to have said survived from medieval times. Then there's the Bran Castle that attracts many fans of the legendary vampire called Dracula, with it being more commonly known as Dracula's Castle.

With the evening slowly coming, one of the market streets in Brasov is bustling with customers and tourists to either fetch the fresh ingredients for their dinner or to explore.

A specific individual emerges from the crowd while holding two cloth bags containing ingredients. This person is an old woman who looks to be in her mid-seventies. She has flowing grey hair that is tied up into a single bun, soft and kind light-blue eyes, tan complexion on her aging skin. A pair of simple glasses is worn in front of her eyes. Her attire consists of a simple long-sleeve black blouse, light brown long trousers, and a gray sandal.

The old lady wears a calming and warm smile on her face that gives an impression to the bystanders that she is a friendly and caring old lady who is content with her life and living the rest of her days in peace. After taking a right turn, the woman walks down the quiet narrow streets with both sides holding towering houses. Suddenly a man burst from the alleyway and pass the woman, taking one of groceries bag from her hand.

"W-what!" the lady gasps and turn to see the thief quickly dashing away "Stop, please!" she shouts, but it falls on deaf ears. Being at the age where chasing is over the old lady sighs and a look of defeat form on her face. "Gah!" "Uh?!" she looks up to see the thief crash onto a wall then another individual enters the street, stopping in front of the passed-out man and takes the bag.

"Stealing from an old lady, what a despicable act," the person says in a sharp and alluring voice. The elderly adjusts her glasses to see her savior since they are standing in a shady area. After getting a full look, a gasp erupts from the old lady, her expression changes into disbelief and she drops the other bag on the ground out of shock.

Walking out from the shade is Sayomi and she slowly approach the senior woman. "It has been a while," she speaks, wearing a soft smile "Clara." The old lady stood frozen and watched the Pureblood stop in front of her. "Sayomi, dear!" Clara breaks out in a big smile with tears of joy, giving a big embrace to the Dracul, weeping silently. Sayomi accepts the gesture and wraps her arms around the shaking lady, smiling in reminiscing.

Clara pulls back and brings her hands to the Pureblood's face, gently grasping them. "Oh dear, look at you" she smiles happily when examining Sayomi's appearance "You've grown up to be such a beautiful woman!" "Thanks, Clara... It has been a while since we last saw each other" "It certainly has."

The old lady picks up the bag on the ground and uses her other hand to grab Sayomi's left arm "Come, dear! We must simply catch up. I'll make you a lovely hot chocolate that you always enjoy" "I can't say no to that," Sayomi replies with a slight chuckle and follows the woman.

Clara's House

"Oh, sweet heavens, I can't believe after all the years past, and I finally see you again," Clara says, bringing a cup of hot chocolate to Sayomi, who has made herself comfortable on an old red leather couch in the spacious living room. Sayomi takes the cup and smiles "Yeah... Sorry for never visiting. Since our last visit things have... changed quite drastically." Clara takes a seat on a rocking chair and picks up her cup of hot chocolate, looking at the steam pouring out before shifting to the Pureblood.