Chapter 23: Dark Past and Excaliburs

Rias and Akeno sit on the coach looking at the two white cloak individual who are sitting opposite of them, "Before we start you can take those hoods off" Rias said or more like demand. The two person pulls they hood back showing two teenage girl, the left one have long light brown hair that is tied into twintails each with a blue scrunchy and she have violet eyes, her attire consisted of standard church battle attire which is a black skin-tight, short sleeve unitard with pauldrons, matching fingerless gloves that extend to her biceps, and thigh-high boots. The person on her right have chin-length blue hair with a green fringe on the right side and dark yellow eyes, her attire is the same as the girl beside her.

"You two are from the church" Rias said seeing their attire, "Yes we came here because the church send us on a mission" the blue haired said, her face hold an expressionless look while her companion is looking around the room in curious. "What is the mission that makes you come to Kuoh, I know that you aren't from anyway here" Rias question, "We don't have to tell you, we just come here to warn you" the blue haired said making Rias eyes narrow.

"Oh right all this serious talking we forget to introduce ourselves, my name is Irina Shidou" the light brown haired said cheerfully then she points at her partner "This grumpy one is name Xenovia Quarta" the blue haired grunts at her always cheerful partner. Issei look at the brown haired girl confuse 'Hmmm Irina why those that name sound so familiar'.

Issei sense some killer instinct making him turn to see Yuuto glaring at the two girls. "Okay... Xenovia I need you to tell me why are you here considering it seems this mission of yours is involving the Kuoh and Kuoh academy is in the Gremory name" Rias said, she sense her knight killer instinct and don't like it one bit.

Xenovia sigh "There is a rouge Fallen angel here and we believe he is holding the Excalibur's sword's and been stealing them from other the church, we come here to eliminate him and take the Excalibur's back to where they belong" she replied, Rias was about to reply but Xenovia cut her off "And we don't want you devils involve in this" She said in distaste tone. "Are you trying to say that we're somehow involved in this" Rias said.

"Yes we do think your involve in this maybe helping the fallen angel" Xenovia reply bluntly "I will say it now that we don't know anything about this, we also have our own problems but it seems this one might have to be taken to action first" Rias said. Xenovia stands up along with Irina "We came here to warn you to not get in our way that is all" Xenovia walks to the door, suddenly a sword is thrown pass her missing her head by in inch.

Xenovia looks at the sword that went through the door then turn behind her to see Yuuto giving her a dark look "You and me outside now" he said, Rias was about to stop the blonde but he walk out of the door making her sigh "Buchou what should we do?" Akeno ask "Let him blow off some steam with this dual, it's not wise to interfere" the red head reply.

Outside of the Occult Club

Rias and the other stand on the side line looking at Yuuto ready to face Xenovia. "Sword Birth" Yuuto mutters suddenly dozen of demon sword appears spreading around the field, Xenovia grab the handle of the great sword like shape behind her back, the cloth that been wrap about the giant sword start unwrapping by itself showing a two-handed sword, it has a long blade that ends with three points, an axe-like guard, a long grip that can be held with three hands and a cross in the pommel.

Yuuto look at the sword with hatred going through his grey eyes 'That sword is one of the Excalibur's' Rias thought looking at the giant sword "Buchou" Issei said making the red head turn to him "Why is Yuuto looking at the blade with such Hatred?" He asks making the red head sigh "Sorry Issei but it's something personal, you need to ask Yuuto that" Rias reply making the brown haired nod.