Chapter 38: Meeting Ajuka Beelzebub

"Wow this place look like some kind of haunted mansion" Issei says as the four arrive and is greeted by a mansion that have dark clouds swirling above it with lighting striking down every now and then "Hahahaha, Ajuka said that this will keep people away from him since he doesn't like being disturb" Sirzech said as the four begin walking to the mansion door.

When the four reach the large door, Sirzech knocks it "HEY AJUKA YOU THERE?" he yells. "You don't need to yell Sirzech" A voice reply, the group look up to see a speaker on top of the door along with a camera beside it "Hey can you let us in" Sirzech said "Hmmm fine but first tell me are those two brats the one's getting their evil pieces" Ajuka ask making Sirzech nods.

"Hello mister Ajuka" Issei wave at the camera, Nawin give the camera a middle finger for calling him brat which make Grayfia bump him in the head "Ow" the black haired groans in pain, the older woman give him a stern look "Please show some respect Nawin-sama" the black haired rubs his head and shrug "Fine then Let us in Ajuka" Nawin said rudely making Sirzech chuckle while a sigh comes out from the speaker.

A sound of buzz come from the door, Sirzech opens the door and the group walks inside. "Wow it looks awesome in here" Issei said in awe seeing all the room seems to be made in shiny gold "Ajuka has been a little of a clean freak but in his lab well that's a different story" Sirzech says "In other word his lab look like shit right?" Nawin said blankly making the red haired chuckle and nod.

"Please restrain from saying such rude words Makasha" A voice come from the living room making the four turn to see a handsome young man with light blue eyes and green haired that is slicked back, Nawin eyes narrow a bit feeling the man unusual, mysterious aura it's different from others he felt before, Sirzech aura was carefree and laidback but also powerful making his opponent take caution, Grayfia was emotionless, calm, cold, but have warm gentleness in it, Issei is also quite unique his aura is powerful, almost uncontrollable since his power would every now and then spike, it's almost like a powerful bomb ready to be release in full force.

"Ajuka!" Sirzech yells running to his best friend giving him a bone crushing hug, Nawin and Issei sweat drop "Hey teme weren't you in that position a few minute ago" Issei smirk making the black haired glare at him "Shut your face Issei". Grayfia pulls her husband back by his ear making the red haired yip in pain "Please start acting more mature Sirzech-sama" the silver haired said release his ear.

"Seems like your still the same Sirzech" Ajuka mutters making the red haired chuckle "Okay since you two are reunited, you can kiss each other later but for now would you mind telling us about this evil piece" Nawin said making the two turn to him "I didn't know Nawin Makasha would have such a rude manners" Ajuka said looking at the black haired blankly "Hmm did you say something" the black haired reply looking to the side, ticking the Green Satan off.

"Now now Nawin-kun behave" Sirzech said walking to the Makasha putting his hand on Nawin black lock "After all Ajuka will be giving you the Evil Piece so show him some respect" he said in a brotherly tone making the black haired sigh and nod "Fine sorry for my rude manners Ajuka" "Well make sure to not do that again" "No promises" Nawin said making the green haired sigh.

Ajuka lead them to a table where 5 glass of lemon tea is place, they all take a seat, "So tell me how much do you two know about the evil piece" Ajuka ask leaning back on the wooden chair. "Rias already explain the basics to us, with what each roles do and the ability they get" Nawin answer making the older man nod.

Ajuka snaps his finger, a maid come in and carrying two chess board, she place it down on the table and leave. Nawin and Issei look at the board seeing all the white color chess pieces are there "So this is ours?" Issei said looking at his board that is place on the left side. "Yes now what I want you two to do is drip your blood in all the pieces but start with the king first" Ajuka instructs making the two nod.