Chapter 108: The Prodigy Versus The Gutsy

Hope you enjoy the chapter, Readers! ^.^

"Where are you going... Hunter? Not going to watch your student perform tomorrow?" a familiar deep and carefree voice question, causing the Archdevil to stop near one of the entrance gates in Vesarima. She glances back to see a flock of black feathers form into Azazel.

"It's tomorrow... I have time to take on one contract to pass time. A small village nearby should surely have a billboard" Hunter reply monotonously, turning her head forward to look at the distance view of the sun setting down.

"Still the same... I honestly thought you would be bored of that life by now" Azazel truthfully tells, crossing his arms and stare serenely at the Archdevil's black cloak that covers her whole body. "What else do you expect me to do?" Hunter reply back, though her tone suddenly gets sharp "This is the life I live now... There's nothing else for me to do other than await my next command from Lord Sirzech" "I know well that isn't true... There's one thing you want in life... One person you want to kill. You are still searching for them, aren't you? That's why you are always out there. Because th—" "You are stepping on a mighty thin ice right now, Azazel. Shut your mouth" Hunter sharply cuts in; her low growl can be heard by the Fallen Angel.

Azazel decide to back off. Even though he may be considered one of the strongest being to exist right now in the supernatural world. The woman in front of him also is in that rank and is someone he dares not to battle or to even upset. Deciding the change, the subject, Azazel smile "So, how is training Issei Hyoudou been?" he questions "He is an interesting boy, though needs lot of training and discipline... Quite rash that one".

Hunter expression turn less tense and returns to blank "He is an interesting boy and he's been no trouble to train" "I see, I see. If he was trouble, then you would have left him stranded somewhere" "Hmm. What are you getting at, Azazel?" "Oh, nothing, I was just curious" he replies, swiftly.

Hunter's slit pupils narrow "He may not be a prodigy like your dear student, but for my case, I rather train him over the Makasha. Even though he started off rough, the kid shows that he got the guts to become strong. I rather train a boy who exceed through training with hard work and fails at time then a boring prodigy who soaks everything up with ease" she comments.

Azazel's eyes narrow and his expression turn serious by the Archdevil's words "I don't take well on what you say about my godson... Hunter" he said in dark tone and the Archdevil's cold expression creak slightly in shock, hearing the unexpected news of Nawin being the godson of Azazel.

Azazel turns around, black feathers form to existence and start swirling around him in steady speed "Interesting though, how you defended Issei. Does he remind you of him?" Azazel question in an almost taunting tone, triggering Hunter to throw a dagger at him in blinding speed. Azazel burst into black feathers just as the dagger was about to strike, instead it pierces the ground.

Hunter glare hard at the ground where Azazel once stood "Stupid Fallen Angel" she utters and turn around, resuming to exit Vesarima.

Present: Stadium Platform

Azazel blinks and glance at Issei, resting his head lazily on his right hand, that is rested on the chair's armrest 'Let's see what you got, Issei'. "Where is Falbium?" Michael questions, noticing the forth Satan is missing "Sleeping, probably" Serafall reply, rolling her eyes in irritation. "That idiot is so lazy that he doesn't even bother to see his village warrior fight" Ajuka add in, with distaste in his tone.

A frown appears on Gabriel's beautiful face, listening closely to the conversation "Is that appropriate behavior for a Satan to have, Lord Sirzech?" she questions, turning to face the crimson-haired man. Sirzech release a chuckle and smile "Although he may be extremely lazy, Falbium does help immensely when the subject involves combat and battle. He is the leader for the Military Affairs and since it is a peaceful time. Falbuim sees it as he isn't needed, so just laze around all day and let his Queen take care of the Military schools, forces, and other matters" he explains.