Arc 2: The Douchebag Phenex

Over the past few days things have been interesting in the house of the Makasha's ever since Nawin brought Asia to his home and make up a story to his parents saying that her jerk of a parents abandoned her so he decided to take her in consider she is a close friend of his.

Ever since then Jonathan and Yao have welcomed Asia with opened arms and treating her like their second daughter. As for the young blond, ever since the incident she was forced to stay in bed for a couple of days trying to get her strength back making Nawin skipped school to keep a close eye on her just in case making Asia constantly apologize for being a nuisance which make Nawin bump her in the head saying that big brothers should be looking after their little sister making the blonde smile happily.

While his parents accepted Asia with opened arms Lucy on the other hand don't take the news to happy, Nawin begins to notice that Lucy was glaring at Asia whenever she sees her and never said anything to her fellow blonde just ignoring her which starting to annoyed to him, but he decided to have a world with her when Asia gets better.

One day Nawin finally decided to tell Asia the whole story of him being a devil along with the rest of the Occult club and how she was brought back to life, he was quite surprise when she took the news well saying that she still sees him as her big brother and nothing is going to change that making the black haired smile happy that she doesn't hate him or sees him as a monster.

After 3 days Asia has finally recovered and was ready to join the Kouh Academy with her big brother and meeting the rest of the Occult Club members which she is a little nervous, but Nawin reassured her that they will become her with opened arms like his parents did.

Present Day

'Why does this keep happening to me?' Nawin who just woken up looks to his side to see a naked Akeno sleeping peacefully next to him 'Brat I think it's time I tell you about the bird and the be-' the black haired cuts the link before Tairex could continue.

"Akeno time to get up" Nawin mutter softy shaking the raven haired girl. Akeno opens her eyes blinking a few time before sitting up and turns to the black haired who held an unamused expression on his face "Akeno I'm starting to think the reason you did this is to have sex with me" he jokes a bit making the raven haired smile sexily as her violet eyes flash in lust making the Makasha regret what he said.

Suddenly Akeno push Nawin on the bed and sits on his lap, straddling her hips around his pelvis, the Makasha tries to get up but she grabs both his hands and pin it down "A-Akeno knock it off" he stutters, as blush start spreading on his cheek making Akeno giggles "You're so adorable Nawin-kun"

"Onii-chan!!! It's time for school" A happy Asia yell from outside the room, the young blond start calling Nawin Onii-chan since she likes the sound of it and she found out that Nee-chan means sister making the blonde blushed when her brother first told her that.

When Asia open the door and her happy expression turn to horror and shock seeing her brother being pinned down on the bed with a girl sitting on top of him. Nawin look at Asia shock while Akeno smile "Asia-chan it's nice to finally see you in full health" she said releasing Nawin's arm.

"T-thank you Miss, O-Onii-chan i-it's breakfast" Asia stutters "Thanks Asia, close the door me and Akeno will be down in a minute" Nawin said smiling nervously seeing his sister face turning redder then a tomato, before she quickly shuts the door.

"Asia-chan sure is adorable isn't she Nawin-kun" Akeno turns to the black haired who nod "Yes she is and that show you just put on probably damage her innocence's that I'm trying to keep safe" he said annoy making her giggle.