Chapter 78: Unknown Warning and Dangers

"How is he Asia?" Koneko ask the blond who is sited next to the unconscious Yuuto with her arm placed behind his back creating a green aura that surrounded his whole body "... Seems like he has lady luck on his side" Asia replies after a few silent minutes making Koneko look at her confuse "What do you mean?" "You said that he got hit by a double barrel shotgun correct?" "Yes... though her one looked special made and can fire up to 10 rounds from both sides" she informs then uses a towel to wipe the sweats from Asia's forehead.

The Makasha smile "Thanks and it seems from what I'm sensing on the wounds he'd only gotten hit with five rounds... my guess is that she fills the other side more than the side she fired at him for some strange reason, but it saved him if Yuuto gotten hit with ten bullets then he would be dead, before you all can reached here" she explains then pulls her right hand out making Koneko look with amaze seeing the blond pulling the bullets out.

"There... Um Koneko can you place a bowl at the button of my hand don't want to drop this on the floor" Asia said making the white haired nod and pick up the bowl then place it down beneath the blond's hand "Ok you can release them" Asia drop the bullet down at the hot water bowl then goes back to heal the wound completely.

After a few minute Asia release a heavy sigh and smile "There we go he's out of danger now" she announces before being pick up by Koneko who place her on the bed "How long will he regain conscious?" Koneko ask kneeling back down next to Yuuto and pull a blanket over him.

Asia lay down on her bed "Give a few days and he'll regain conscious... if it was a normal bullet he would be up by the next morning, but that was no ordinary bullets he got hit with, so it will take some time... his magic is extremely weak at the moment" she informs making Koneko nod.

A door suddenly open making Koneko turn to see Akame walking in with bandages wrapped around her stomach and left hand "How is he?" she asks simply while leaning back at the door, arms cross "Asia said he's out of danger... he should regain conscious in a few days" Koneko reply blankly looking down at her dear longtime friend.

"How's everyone else Akame-san?" Asia ask tiredly after healing everyone that was injured "Riser is back at the Phenex manor with Ravel to fully recover while Xenovia ran off to the woods to probably release some anger, saw her obliterating forests outside of Kuoh... not that I blame her after what happened" The knight inform stoically.

Koneko look at Akame a bit irritated "Why do you act like none of this bothers you?" she asks making the black haired turn to her "Why should it?... the only thing I'm concern about is that the Durandal has fallen into enemy hands" "What about Yuuto?! Or even Riser!" "... I tried to help them when they were in need of aid, but worrying about them is not my duty... I'm not here to hold their hands and care for them like they are a bunch of child's" "You cold hearted..." Koneko stop herself not wanting her best friend to hear anything vile.

Akame sighs and look at the white haired with stoic eyes "The reason why I helped Yuuto and the others is because they are my master friends..." she comments then leaves the room. Koneko grip her skirt tightly "Don't let it bother you Koneko-chan we just don't much about her yet and why she acts like that, but I'm glad that my Onii-chan have a loyal knight to protect him" Asia said.

Koneko turn to her friend "You're not bothered by her coldness?" Asia smile "Well look at you Koneko, you are opening up, but I guess it's because of what has happened... No I'm not bothered it's just Akame-san has a lot on her mind, so I'm positive she doesn't mean that, but also you need to understand why she doesn't care much about Yuuto-kun or Riser it's because she doesn't know them and only helped them because like she said they are friends with Onii-chan".