Chapter 60: Suspect and Past Enemy

"There has been a disturbing crime that happened at one of Kuoh's popular parks, the Fuchikie park, one of the staff that was cleaning the park, alerted the police station this morning saying that he found a corpse at his area, the police officers immediately head there to confirm if it's true and indeed found a dead body of a Kuoh Academy student, who is named Chika Matarashi, right now all we know is that the officers has taken the body of the teen to the hospital to get a biopsy and find out how she is killed while other officers are going to start the investigation to find this suspect and bring them to justice" the whole Makasha family look at the TV listening to the shocking news closely.

"Why would someone kill an innocent student for?" Yao ask confuse, "I hope they find out who did this and stop them" Asia said with a sad tone hearing the bad news. Nawin, who already finished his breakfast, is leaning against the wall looking at the television, deep in thought.

'It can't be a normal murder case that hole that been struck through her abnormal have magic radiating around it so it's definitely a supernatural being... It can't be the ghouls again because they don't use knife and the stabbing wounds are smaller than the size of their claws so I can rule them out, which mean the suspect must be an ordinarily looking being not creatures' Nawin open his eyes and walk to the door but he stop first and turn to his family "Akeno, Lucy I won't be attending school today since I have other matter that needs my most attention so do me a favor and inform the teachers" he said making everyone turn to him.

"Onii-san you already skipped school too often, they might expel you if you continue" Lucy said a little worry, "I have to agree with her on this Nawin-kun, what is it so important that you have to skip school?" Akeno ask. Nawin just give them a blank look "Just inform them, the matter I'm attending is more important than school" he reply and leaves.

Yao sighs and massage her temple, normally she would berate her son for skipping school but she knows he and Lucy life is very different now compare to their lives in their previous home. "Still trying to adjust with the situation" Jonathan ask noticing his wife stress expression, the black haired turn to him "Yeah it used to be a simpler life for all of us especially our kids but things are getting more complicated and tougher" she reply.

"You know as well as I do, we can't keep hiding them from the supernatural world" Jonathan said in a low voice, looking at the three girls trying to beat each other in an eating contest. Yao sigh knowing what her husband says is true "Let's hope their prepared for the future, I have a feeling this is just the beginning" Jonathan look at his wife with amusement going through his blue eyes "Oh Yao don't worry so much they are our children after all, I think the last thing the enemy needs is you going back out there and wiping their asses" Yao laugh lightly "Hahahaha it's been a long time since I've fought, I may be a bit to rusty but I'll leave that to my children, but if the time comes I won't hesitant to get back".

Time Skip

Nawin stood on top of a house that is next to the Ichiru bakery, he look through the window seeing Misako sleeping peacefully with a wet towel place on her forehead. 'If this person is attacking people who have affection toward me then my friends could be on their list'. The Makasha appear in front of the pink haired window and place his hand on the glass, the window glows and a small barrier appear covering the whole window "Now if the killer tries to attack her, they will be force to use the front door which mean they have to get past Akira and Moka which I'm sure they won't do and if they try to break through this barrier, I'll be here in a flash" Nawin mutter before disappearing in black flash.

Hyoudou Resident

"Haaa!" Issei throws a punch to a tree making it obliterating into pieces, the brown haired back flip and round kick another tree, cutting it in half. "Huh seems like my strength is now equal to a rook without needing to promote to one" Issei smile wiping the sweat off his forehead, "I'm surprise your working so hard Issei" a voice said making the brown haired look up to see Kokoro looking down at him, sitting on the tree.